WTB Tranny for Cobra.

DTM Brian

Mike,

At your convience, PM details on the T56. It might make good sense to have this tranny fixed. I do not think it is too serious. Car and tranny has 190,000 miles on it. Went to powershift 4th gear and it would not go into gear. Lost both 3rd and 4th gear. Tranny does not make a bit of noise in 1st, 2nd, and 5th. You can stick it in the third and let out on the clutch and it is whisper quiet. However, it does not move. My guess is it is broken shift fork. So will need to do something with it, just not sure what makes the most sense.

Check out SVTperformance.com Brian, I've seen a few transmissions on there.

BTW- Are you dynoing anyone this weekend? I need to run some thoughts by you about the car.

How funny is was after we just got done talking about our long list of broken T5's backs in the day. At least I gave the LT1 bird some good races. ;)

Them were some good races....i was most impressed by the 545i though. It hung with you guys real tight.

Fix yours. I'll give you the employee discount, lol.

Mike,

At your convience, PM details on the T56. It might make good sense to have this tranny fixed. I do not think it is too serious. Car and tranny has 190,000 miles on it. Went to powershift 4th gear and it would not go into gear. Lost both 3rd and 4th gear. Tranny does not make a bit of noise in 1st, 2nd, and 5th. You can stick it in the third and let out on the clutch and it is whisper quiet. However, it does not move. My guess is it is broken shift fork. So will need to do something with it, just not sure what makes the most sense.