sesame street video

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie
odd, wouldnt expect this to be posted by a woman

I'm not the typical girl even though i seem like one so far b/c of shit that has been posted regarding me on here so far. (Most of which is my fault and i apologize to everyone for my part btw!)

But it was actually a room full of girls that showed it to me and i thought you all would like it too.

I'm not the typical girl even though i seem like one so far b/c of shit that has been posted regarding me on here so far. (Most of which is my fault and i apologize to everyone for my part btw!)

But it was actually a room full of girls that showed it to me and i thought you all would like it too.

Is this the personal motto of 90% of the girls in the room. If so, i require digits or addresses

Guest Melanie
Thats good if the girls in here think like that. Im not the smartest person sometimes but i can definitely tell the "girly girl" type wouldnt find much of this site interesting. Not all girls like chick flicks and shoes and thats why i bet the girlfriends and other females on here are probably pretty cool.