Mr. Rutan

V8 Beast

Thank you for coming over to my house, putting me in your passenger seat, and making me just about crap my pants! I think I will have to get that bigger cam :cool: I cant imagine how that thing would feel at full go on spray :eek: If my backyard doesnt make me go bankrupt I'm definitely going big!!!!
  • Upvote 1

Wow a guy that has close to 600rwhp trans ams gives another trans am props for scaring the mess out of him and nobody replies. I am disapointed in all of the f-body owners of this board right now.

Rule number 3: If anyone with a f-body or an lsx swapped car makes a car related thread you are obligated to reply. Failure to do so will result in a direct loss of awesomeness.

Wow a guy that has close to 600rwhp trans ams gives another trans am props for scaring the mess out of him and nobody replies. I am disapointed in all of the f-body owners of this board right now.

Rule number 3: If anyone with a f-body or an lsx swapped car makes a car related thread you are obligated to reply. Failure to do so will result in a direct loss of awesomeness.

At this point in time I would like to announce that John and I are both awesome. I'm going back to work.