Mr. Rutan

V8 Beast

Is it as nuts as my car :cool:

Well your is definetly the fastest A4 i have rode in and johns car is crazy/hes a lil crazy no matter how far sideways his car is he dont dont let out at all!

Wanna trade brian? lol, you would look good in a orange camaro!

Well your is definetly the fastest A4 i have rode in and johns car is crazy/hes a lil crazy no matter how far sideways his car is he dont dont let out at all!

Wanna trade brian? lol, you would look good in a orange camaro!

Thats true, when I start to go sideways I let out of it a little. I'llk trade you, just give me a minute to take all of my mods off so I can put them in your car lol!

Thats true, when I start to go sideways I let out of it a little. I'llk trade you, just give me a minute to take all of my mods off so I can put them in your car lol!

lol me too i dont the whole thought of my car going in the ditch!..alright sounds good! ohh i got insurance back on the car today!

I've never ridden in the awesomeness that is John's car, but I have seen the awesomeness that is John's car and had the owner of the awesomeness that is John's car ride in my semiAwesome cause it's an LS1 car, car while tuning

Wow that was rough

I want to see john vs linn, ray vs john, linn vs ray

Dont forget Brian, then we have two sticks and two auto's

Thank god the cars are back out. Its about time for all the winter smack talk to go away and the racing to start.