worst bday in my life.

thorne

At least you weren't in Iraq /glass half full

true

BUT my ghlasses are all empty. I got t go I had a whole bottle of wine and a beer. I did not relize that was much but man I'm pretty fuckin trashed.

Bill, I still have this card for your wife.

I still want you commmin to my davebuster or what ever the fuck i choose party after dinner times? I wish i could invite more for dinner but i hit 25 real fucking fast and its hard to seat more then that with out renting shit. I rather use that money towards a car so fuck all that.

damn drunk

I still want you commmin to my davebuster or what ever the fuck i choose party after dinner times? I wish i could invite more for dinner but i hit 25 real fucking fast and its hard to seat more then that with out renting shit. I rather use that money towards a car so fuck all that.

damn drunk

Bill, my wife will be gone until 5 and I have a game in Delaware at 6:30. I don't think there is ANY way we can make it out, even for a little bit. I'll do my best to make it up to you. :(

damn drunk

I have no clue how this related to the video card, but I will take you're drunken word for it.