ninjachk08

what comes out of your mouth?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what comes out of your mouth?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand....TP serves the same purpose wether over the top or underneath.

what's the difference? These are arguement that I don't understand.

It tears off against itself easier coming over the top. Coming under the bottom it "gives" too much

Shhheeeeeesshhhh.......Isn't that OBVIOUS?!? :rolleyes::D

+1 normally over the top... until our dog discovered the joy of unrolling and playing with TP. Flipping it makes it harder for the dog to get at.

Sounds like your wife musta' taught it that trick, just to mess with you & get her way!! :D

Let me guess.....Your dog's a girl too??? ;)

:lol: the one that does it if a door is left open is a girl. We almost never remember to flip the TP (or shut the bathroom doors) so she grabs one end and runs with it if she (the dog, not the wife) notices. It's usually more funny than irritating.

Told 'ya ;) It's a conspiracy between your wife & the dog....Girls ALWAYS stick together against us! roflmao.gif

It's part of their covert plot to drive us insane & take over the world!! Muuuaawwwawwwawwwwawwww

They all share some sort of inter-species estrogen connection as part of their genetic DNA code. Scientist's have been studying it for years......but the male ones don't get it, and the females aren't tellin' (unlike Justin)!! lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie

It's the most serious argument in our house. We don't argue much and sometimes make up stupid shit so we can have heated dialog. We get along that well. It's a nice change from being married to the asshole.

I hear ya, plus there's nothing like primal make up sex...

D@mn now I gotta go home and start some sh!t to get me some.

SG' date=' I recently got railed over this very argument. The SO seems to STRONGLY believe that the roll should pull from underneath and against the wall. What kind of logic is that? It is a roll of toilet paper, not a printing press.

OVER THE TOP IS HOW I ROLL!![/quote']

I can't STAND when I am half asleep in the middle of the night and I can't find the gawd damn tp end b/c it's coming out the back. The static cling or whatever it is makes it too hard to find. Over the top is the only way

If this is the biggest battle you have to fight everyday with your SO... I want your life.

I know. So far I'm a very lucky girl

I have a riding buddy that fights with his wife constantly. Whenever they get into a huge screaming match they go upstairs' date=' fuck and then come back downstairs to continue their fight.

WTF is wrong with people? Do they fight so the sex will be better? I don't get it. Do you have to be pissed to knock your wife around in the bedroom? I don't. She tells me to hit her and I hit her. She tells me to fuck her harder and I fuck her harder. Sometimes she doesn't ask and I throw her against the wall anyway. I know what my slut likes. I don't need to hate her to make her feel good.

Seriously?!?!?! WTF???[/quote']

wow. That's a very intimate look into the I.P. bedroom. This is where the magic happens....hahahaha

:op:

I have a riding buddy that fights with his wife constantly. Whenever they get into a huge screaming match they go upstairs' date=' fuck and then come back downstairs to continue their fight.

WTF is wrong with people? Do they fight so the sex will be better? I don't get it. Do you have to be pissed to knock your wife around in the bedroom? I don't. She tells me to hit her and I hit her. She tells me to fuck her harder and I fuck her harder. Sometimes she doesn't ask and I throw her against the wall anyway. I know what my slut likes. I don't need to hate her to make her feel good.

Seriously?!?!?! WTF???[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:op:

She tells me to hit her and I hit her. She tells me to fuck her harder and I fuck her harder. Sometimes she doesn't ask and I throw her against the wall anyway. I know what my slut likes. I don't need to hate her to make her feel good.

Seriously?!?!?! WTF???

manofyear.jpg

:lol:

wow, people actually DO fight over the tp????

thats one small fight, that i dont have to deal with. its over the top for me.

i just asked how the tp goes, and he said over the top..so maybe thats why there's no agruement.lol

IP- you made me LOL. thanks for the details! haha