Marc and Brandon

Miller

They got their asses handed to them in beer pong last night.

Rematch this weekend.

:cool:

-Marc

The last time I was at one of your parties, a seventeen year old blond girl tried to hook up with Mitias (the one who was making out with the other chick), we almost had to smash some kids face who was falling over drunk, and your roommate screamed "COME ON MARC, HIT THE CRIPPLED KID!" in my face. Then the crippled kid fell down in front of the stairs and started crying.

We need to hang out again.

The last time I was at one of your parties, a seventeen year old blond girl tried to hook up with Mitias (the one who was making out with the other chick), we almost had to smash some kids face who was falling over drunk, and your roommate screamed "COME ON MARC, HIT THE CRIPPLED KID!" in my face. Then the crippled kid fell down in front of the stairs and started crying.

We need to hang out again.

LOL. :lol:

Yes, Marc and Brandon did win while I was overcome by jack daniels and belligerence. My roommate, by the way, is not my usual partner by any means, Marcus. Sorry if I seemed like a angry douche - but I wanted to smash my roomies face in last night and losing on top of that was too much! BTW - I got promoted today in my hungover glory :cool: