Autox 4/13 Cooper Stadium

Dr. Apex

The first event of the year is next sunday at Cooper Stadium!! It's a Test & Tune event so it's limited to 100 entrants so sign up now as around 35 people are already registered!! http://www.dlbracing.com

The Laser is back in the driveway and just needs a checkup and bath and shes ready to go!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, Ch. 4 weather report is all over the place. Right now they're saying fucking 30 some degrees and possibly snow this weekend, last night they said high of 61?? WTF is going on Ch. 4?? If we get shitty weather this weekend this will make something like the 4th year in a row the first event gets postponed or something.

Autox is on for this weekend unless there's lightning or ice, so dress warm because as usual if you race you work!!

Aw man, that is not going to be fun to work in... lol

I am glad we are still having it, though.

Remember, layering is key!

Pat clbminvaders pm me ur number

Can u go to this event to just watch?? I've never been an the cars not doin so welll so no racing

Watching is free, you just need to sign the waiver and get a wristband (insurance reasons). You can even ride along if you would like, they have loaner helmets there. Most people are willing you let you ride along, unless they are really serious about points, which some people are. Wouldn't worry too much about that at the test 'n' tune, though.

i'm ready to go. hope it doesn't rain though, its sunny out right now and it was suposed to rain all day.

I don't know where you live, but where I was at work in Worthington today, it rained all day.

Edit: Reynoldsburg, should have just looked at the side to begin with.

I don't know where you live, but where I was at work in Worthington today, it rained all day.

Edit: Reynoldsburg, should have just looked at the side to begin with.

it rained 4 times in whitehall, rain, sun, rain, sun, ect.

it was sunny enough that the streets were all dry before it rained again.

AJ, supposedly we could see some snow flakes early on changing to some sprinkles but it looks hit and miss. Your on street tires right?? Just have to exercise some very smooth throttle input!!

Those of us on slicks = fucked.

AJ, supposedly we could see some snow flakes early on changing to some sprinkles but it looks hit and miss. Your on street tires right?? Just have to exercise some very smooth throttle input!!

yep, Toyo Proxy T1R's