Ran the talon

Tindall2006

I ran the talon today. first time ever at a drag strip, lots of fun.

I only got one run in, time as follows.

R/T .239

60 Ft 2.143

1/8th 10.152

and 1/4 15.918 at 84.46 MPH

It was deiently a ball, can't wait for the CR track day. I think I could have ran a little better, but i granny shifted and had a caliper that was sticking lol. Though All I wanted to do was run better then a 16 second quarter mile time. So I am happy!

Maybe I will have the car ready for some low 14 passes on the track day!

Good for you man. Glad you got out and had some fun. Makes no matter what you drive so long as you enjoyed it. It's all about having goals and and achieving them.

I ran the talon today. first time ever at a drag strip, lots of fun.

I only got one run in, time as follows.

R/T .239

60 Ft 2.143

1/8th 10.152

and 1/4 15.918 at 84.46 MPH

It was deiently a ball, can't wait for the CR track day. I think I could have ran a little better, but i granny shifted and had a caliper that was sticking lol. Though All I wanted to do was run better then a 16 second quarter mile time. So I am happy!

Maybe I will have the car ready for some low 14 passes on the track day!

i did ok on my last run... But im happy and had a good time. My first 2 runs i did 14s. Couldnt get the tires to stick. Finally 3rd run i had to just be easy on 1st and 2nd and then let it down and got a much better time.

R/T : .346

1/8 : 9.057

1/4 : 13.625

MPH : 108.87

How was the track.... good condition shity. Long waits. Just wondering what its going to be like this year.

LONNGN WAIIITSSSS, i got a ton of runs in in an hour causee i got there way early to get teched in ...then i waited 2.5 hours to run again got up to the line and they stopped our lines and went to the bigdogs adn bike...i sadi fuck it an left

LONNGN WAIIITSSSS, i got a ton of runs in in an hour causee i got there way early to get teched in ...then i waited 2.5 hours to run again got up to the line and they stopped our lines and went to the bigdogs adn bike...i sadi fuck it an left

A. you cant type for shit

B. long waits = making fun of people whose mustangs suck lol

C. you bitched out of that race, so you didnt want to get smoked by a twin turbo gt with spray, someone is always faster (esp. when you run 14s paul woo!) hahaha daddys back!

Man, and people bitch about having to wait a while for their runs at autocross!!

Tindall, 15.9 is not bad I guess considering the age of the car and it was your first time with it. Not sure what the official time they ran when new but I think it was around 15.1. With a couple bolt-ons and a good launch your car should dip into the 14's very quickly.

A. you cant type for shit

B. long waits = making fun of people whose mustangs suck lol

C. you bitched out of that race, so you didnt want to get smoked by a twin turbo gt with spray, someone is always faster (esp. when you run 14s paul woo!) hahaha daddys back!

Paul= Pwnt

Man, and people bitch about having to wait a while for their runs at autocross!!

Tindall, 15.9 is not bad I guess considering the age of the car and it was your first time with it. Not sure what the official time they ran when new but I think it was around 15.1. With a couple bolt-ons and a good launch your car should dip into the 14's very quickly.

he had a good launch, but his car has some issues and its bone stock. shawn take that army money and get some parts then we might race

Thanks! I am sure I still have a few issued to work out, I am pretty sure I had a decent launch, I might be able to get a better one though.

Phil, you need to upload that video.

Your G35 dyno'd 385 hp and you only hit a 13.6 @ 109? damn.

X2 ! How in the hell is that possible? What was your 60 ft? How much does that car weigh? Anyway, nice looking car, what all do you have done to?

I think I had more fun at the track when my car was mostly stock running 13.7 then I did when it was running 12.7's. I wasn't so worried about breaking.

Your G35 dyno'd 385 hp and you only hit a 13.6 @ 109? damn.

I was there at the track and the G35 needs tires bad considering he spins the tires through 2nd gear. Low profiles won't work for shit. I mean there was a pewter SS camaro out there with a supercharger on Michelins and hit a 13.5 from what i saw BUT at 120+ mph lol. Moral of the story is it's hard to get good times on street tires.

You make fun of ricers, THEN you make fun of the Mustangs. By the time you get done making fun of the ricers, you'd be to tired to rag on the stangs ;)

i dont usaully get on the stangs but this asshole left his car running in the staging lanes and he thought it sounded sooooooo good but it had a vacum leak and it sounded like shit and looked even worse. ricers are too easy