Sorry Mr. Z

DKilbourne

I would have given you a chance to play around a little bit more, but I was on my way to the future in-laws for dinner and the street I turned off on was the street that they live off of. For those wondering what this is about, I was headed over for dinner and someone turned off in front of me and I left it in second for a little hit and then I see some black LS1 Z come up on me after I let off. So I hit it in second when he is coming up on me and then grab 3rd and let out due to having to turn. Not really that exciting, but it's nice to see some people are out today.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It wasn't a race by any means, but it was a little surprising to see a car flying up on me out of nowhere. I guess when the car that was in front of me turned he was waiting to turn off of the same street. Anymore the LSX cars are the only ones that are out, and most of them are faster than me. I guess I'll just have to step it up this summer :).

I put a bassani cat back and the JLT intake on it. Picked it up a little. I wish the 60 foot clocks would have been working at Kilkare when I ran there. At trails on Sunday I was easing it out and it wasn't coming up well at all in 1st. Best 60 foot was 2.29. I think if I can find the happy medium between bringing it up and slipping it out and not getting wheel hop I'll be able to pull some 2.0 60 foots, but I would rather just get some drag radials and not have to worry about the hop. It went 12.80 at Kilkare and 13.0's at trails. The car didn't feel as good at trails, but it was a little bit warmer out and the blower belt is starting to come apart a little. I think maybe I should steal my friends stock belt and see what happens. Still feels good, but it weighs too damn much.