A little teaser video of the TBSS

Sam1647545489

Oh true. How often do you clean the inside of your nitrous tank? I heard every spray you should.

Wat? You can clean and reuse nitrous bottles? I've always just thrown mine away when they are empty and bought new ones.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, how many coats of Armor All should I apply to the treads on my tires? I usually do three or four coats, but I wonder if that's enough. Thoughts?

Wat? You can clean and reuse nitrous bottles? I've always just thrown mine away when they are empty and bought new ones.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, how many coats of Armor All should I apply to the treads on my tires? I usually do three or four coats, but I wonder if that's enough. Thoughts?

Yeah. A lot of people don't know but you can clean them. You need to get a fitment for your pressure washer that will allow the water to enter the tank. It will fill up...but don't worry because it will evaporate in a few minutes.

Instead of Armor All, try petroleum jelly. Gives it that great shine and you can really pack it in. A lot cheaper too.