Kimbo fights this weekend...

ChevyMan1972

Guest 614Streets

"His next scheduled fight is May 31, 2008 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on CBS's Saturday Night Fights against former Pride fighter James Thompson."

- source wikipedia

Last MMA Fighter I saw fight Kimbo bet him, Kimbos boys stoped the fight cause he got Kicked in the face and they said the MMA guy cheated... But Kimbo had him down earlier in the Fight and was hit the MMA fighter in the back of his head and nobody did nothing.

Point is Kimbo hasnt faught any one worth fighting. Put him in the ring with Silvia or Chuck Lidell and he would get his ass handed to him. Kimbo is protected by his boys and his fight are aginst weak fighters or has beens.

Last MMA Fighter I saw fight Kimbo bet him, Kimbos boys stoped the fight cause he got Kicked in the face and they said the MMA guy cheated... But Kimbo had him down earlier in the Fight and was hit the MMA fighter in the back of his head and nobody did nothing.

Point is Kimbo hasnt faught any one worth fighting. Put him in the ring with Silvia or Chuck Lidell and he would get his ass handed to him. Kimbo is protected by his boys and his fight are aginst weak fighters or has beens.

This happened in a legit MMA match with a ref?

No he went to a MMA training camp... i forget who it was he fought its a kinda fat (not typical MMA fighter), you can find it on you tube. The MMA fighter was going strong Kimbo would get up, MMA fighter would know him down this happend like 3-4 time and the MMA Fighter just kicks him in the face and walks away and kimbos people jump in going crazy saying he cheated. Kimbo cant do nothing but box, as soon as the fight went to the ground he was done.

That is an old ass video and he has been training since...

Thank you. I hear that same old story from every Kimbo hater. His biggest issue in that fight was stamina. As far as I know, it was supposed to be a stand up fight, as well. James Thompson will definitely be his toughest match yet as long as Kimbo doesn't connect cleanly early on.

Kimbo Vs Lesnar

I want to see this bad, Lesnar would tear his ass apart. I hear Brock's next fight is against Mark Coleman.

Kimbo has been "training" and if he has learned how to wretle/graple, Lesnar could go out to a simple mistake like he did against Frank Mir

Kimbo has been "training" and if he has learned how to wretle/graple, Lesnar could go out to a simple mistake like he did against Frank Mir

Lesnar OWNED Mir that fight. I was so fucking mad to see him get caught with a stupid ass arm bar. All he had to do was ground and pound or stand him up. You could see he wanted it but got too excited and let his gaurd down to get caught with such a relatively simple move. Judging from what we saw i think Lesnar will be a force eventually and now he's got alot to prove aswell.

Lesnar OWNED Mir that fight. I was so fucking mad to see him get caught with a stupid ass arm bar. All he had to do was ground and pound or stand him up. You could see he wanted it but got too excited and let his gaurd down to get caught with such a relatively simple move. Judging from what we saw i think Lesnar will be a force eventually and now he's got alot to prove aswell.

"Owned"? What fight did you see? One I saw Frank Mir had his hand held up in victory. ;) Seriously, I get what you're saying. Point is, anyone that big can run crashing and swinging into someone and do damage. A good fighter will pull through it and win it. Mir did because though he's not the man he once was, is still a professional with alot of experience. Lesnar is not. The next 5 fights could go the same exact way for Lesnar. Big and crazy only gets you so far, you wrestling loving redneck. ;)

"Owned"? What fight did you see? One I saw Frank Mir had his hand held up in victory. ;) Seriously, I get what you're saying. Point is, anyone that big can run crashing and swinging into someone and do damage. A good fighter will pull through it and win it. Mir did because though he's not the man he once was, is still a professional with alot of experience. Lesnar is not. The next 5 fights could go the same exact way for Lesnar. Big and crazy only gets you so far, you wrestling loving redneck. ;)

HA, i've been called many things but a redneck was never one of them. Dont forget Lesnar was a National NCAA championship wrestler 2 years running. He's not just some big dumb dope, he does have skill. And yes you can dominate a fight and still lose. Mir was on the receiving end of nearly every blow, elbow and take down. Mir could not stop Lesnar. I agree Lesnar did the stupid thing and let down his gaurd but only experience will stop him from making the same mistake. With experience Lesnar will be huge.

I stand corrected, Lesnar was beaten with a foot lock not an arm bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXN_GKKpLc

Kimbo Vs Lesnar

This is the fight i want to see. If Lesnar would keep him up on his feet, Lesnar would beat the shit out of Kimbo. I know Kimbo has gone through training with grappling, but he is still most comfortable with stand up fighting, so I don't see Kimbo trying to take Lesnar down. Lesnar would take this fight if it were to happen.

IMO, if you give Lesnar another 6 months of training, he'll be unstoppable.

Your posts lead me to believe you started watching MMA two weeks ago, tops.

It was the leg or ankle lock the got Lesnar. Mir couldn't get him in the arm bar, he tried, but Brock was too strong and just pulled out of it. Mir even admitted that at the end of the fight. I agree with you though on Lesnar owning Mir in that fight though. He just slipped up and made a stupid mistake and got into that ankle lock. And with the match only lasting what, 3 min and 30 sec, Mir's face looked like it had been through 3 rounds of getting pounded.

Lesnar did do a great job aginst Frank except for leting his gaurd down, I think Frank did a bitch move while geting ground pounded by turning his head so the blows would strike him in the back of his head, if he wouldn't of done that Lesnar would have had the fight stoped less than 35sec into it. I will post the Video here in a min.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8hrK0IdM9M

Lesnar did do a great job aginst Frank except for leting his gaurd down, I think Frank did a bitch move while geting ground pounded by turning his head so the blows would strike him in the back of his head, if he wouldn't of done that Lesnar would have had the fight stoped less than 35sec into it. I will post the Video here in a min.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8hrK0IdM9M

Yeah, he should have kept his face out and took the blows like a man. :rolleyes: