Stupid driver

DKilbourne

Well I usually don't run into too much of this on the way into work, but today was a little different. I was in the left lane behind a few cars and the middle lane was wide open so I decided to pass the slower moving cars. I was almost to the bumper of the second to last car, still about 1/4 of mile worth of room in the middle, when he decided that he needed to get over right on top of me. I didn't really see this as necessary since there was plenty of room behind me. I don't think the guy realized that I was there, because when he realized that I was right behind him he decided to proceed to brake check me a couple of times and flick me off. I guess I woke up then and I floored it as soon as I dropped back a couple of cars and got back over into the middle lane to pass him. Well he decided to swerve at me and I stayed in the lane without moving, still passing him. I rarely brake check anyone as it is stupid, but this guy got the deluxe package. I was probably going around 80 when I decided to slide the car down to 35. He then swung over to the right lane, from the left lane and avoiding the car in the middle, and I hit it as soon as he swerved. Well fortunately for me he couldn't out run my slow daily and then decided that he better stay back. I'm not sure why this douche needed to get over within inches of my front bumper to begin with, but he definitely didn't need to start driving like a moron after that. People amaze me. If you can't see a car coming up next to you when the lights are on, maybe you shouldn't be on the road.

He probably didn't even look when he first got over in front of you.

I had someone in a 99-00 green civic ex with too large of rims do that 2 days ago. He had a woman passenger with him. I was behind him most of my trip up 71N. I eventually got over in the right lane to get off at 270 because he was going slower then my cruise control was set at. About 3-4 seconds after I was already in my lane (all my lights were on) he decided to get into the right lane. He didn't use a turn signal. He didn't make a normal lane change either. No he quickly swerved. I had to lock up my brakes otherwise he would of pushed me into the concrete barrier.

I hit my brakes hard and fell back 3 car lengths while flicking him off and holding the horn all the way. He seem to be pissed after this because he followed me on 270W to work for a bit. I was able to merge on the highway faster then he did. I set cruise to 75 and just drove. He eventually got up on my ass for a few then got off onto an exit.

These people need to die by running their car into a tree.

That sucks but it is nothing caompared to the way the Saudi's Drive over here.... I am on the most dangerous free way in the world. There is no set speed, but unlike germany they cant drive.

You will be following one car doing about 60 MPH and the a fucking semi will fly by at like 80 and if your in his lane, he isnt stoping he just honks his horn and hopes you get out of his way. Their entire Idea is that if Allah's will is for them to die so be it. So I guess this gives them the right to be complete ediots.

Sorry for my rant, tired of this place.