purple civic

kirks5oh

there is a purple civic for sale at this "engine rebuilding" place on walcutt road in hilliard--johnson motors, or something of that nature. its the factory purple-ish blue paint, and the car came from the factory with the 'VTAC' badging. anyways, this car is lowered and riced out a bit. i just think its funny because for the past week, EVERY time i have driven past this place (at least 7-10 times) there is either a 16 year old punk-looking kid, or a group of 5 illegals looking at this car. i agree, it should not be that funny--

there is a purple civic for sale at this "engine rebuilding" place on walcutt road in hilliard--johnson motors, or something of that nature. its the factory purple-ish blue paint, and the car came from the factory with the 'VTAC' badging. anyways, this car is lowered and riced out a bit. i just think its funny because for the past week, EVERY time i have driven past this place (at least 7-10 times) there is either a 16 year old punk-looking kid, or a group of 5 illegals looking at this car. i agree, it should not be that funny--

I used to own an Electon Blue Civic Si. :(

Its probablly a stock 99-00 civic SI that your making fun of. And the color is Electron Blue Pearl

i'm not totally making fun of the car, even though its a bit riced out---more that i'm commenting on the people looking at it. i can guarantee i will see people looking at it tonight. i actually think the color is not that bad

i'm not totally making fun of the car, even though its a bit riced out---more that i'm commenting on the people looking at it. i can guarantee i will see people looking at it tonight. i actually think the color is not that bad

you hurt my feelings. :(