I'm calling out..........

Linn1647545492

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of 35 replies, I counted exactly three people who agreed to race without some silly stipulation attached to the race.

Listen, it's run whatcha brung, and if it isn't enough, get out a wrench or a credit card and get back the fucking drawing board.

Out of 35 replies, I counted exactly three people who agreed to race without some silly stipulation attached to the race.

Listen, it's run whatcha brung, and if it isn't enough, get out a wrench or a credit card and get back the fucking drawing board.

I hope I am one of those 3? Because I am pretty sure I said I would race him on/and off spray.

I hope I am one of those 3? Because I am pretty sure I said I would race him on/and off spray.

This is what you posted:

Linn you N/A me on spray from a 40 roll...

Maybe I misread it, but it seems like the race you're asking for is for him to run on just motor while you get to spray.

This is what you posted:

Maybe I misread it, but it seems like the race you're asking for is for him to run on just motor while you get to spray.

Uhh yeah that makes it fair...and in other words more fun. I mean shit I dont care if he sprays if he does he should destroy me from a roll. I agree run what ya brung thats why I said we could both spray from a dig...I mean shit I am only giving up like 200rwhp!!

In July after I get the motor droped and tuned

Me=Spray

Linn=n/a

Heads up

I get the hit.

40-120

For $20

I want to race you for my first race on my new set up.... why, I may loose but fuck it it should be fun!

-Rhett

How about you and me DIG for $20?