Autox Sat. 4/19 @ Trails

Dr. Apex

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes you did, we LOL'd!!! Especially when the announcer was trying to figure out what the hell you were driving....first he said "chrysler product", then he thought it might be a shadow...lol. Did you win GS Gray??

LOL, it probably didn't help that I changed the name of my car to a Plymouth "squaredance".

I had so many PITA issues this week trying to get the car ready for today, I almost didn't come.

Thursday, I got the car out of storage to start her up and do some fluids and bleeding. Later that day I snapped a brake bleeder screw and then on Friday night I stripped a wheel stud.

Guess that’s what I get for messing with a 14 year old rusty car with 140k

:(

"You are one hell of a driver. Your first run was like 3 seconds faster than my best.

Oh well, at least I got second."

Thank you, I'm sure with a little more seat time you'll be beating me in no time.

I'm not watching pax anymore, not being in E Prepared w/street tires!!!

AJ, you looked good out there. Only place I saw you struggle with was that bumpy section in the kink, ride with a couple of the other Vette guys, they seemed to just throttle steer over it sort of, you'll get used to the back end hanging out on that car.

Gray, you got me on mileage but mine's almost 19 years old!! I didn't know you had done the exhaust until you were on the course yesterday!!

My miata is 18 years old and has 165k miles, but my only problem is the 23 year old behind the wheel :mad: I had a blast finally getting to drive the thing on dry ground. Unfortunately I am still horrifyingly slow, for what reason I do not know. Hopefully I can get someone fast to drive my car at the drivers school, and I can learn a thing or two.

Mikehaze - 4 seconds behind the duster at your first event (and not on r-comps) is pretty solid.

They're extremely quick about the pics.

I think the DNS was from the scoring error they had between Megaman (CSP 10) and me (CSP 1). They thought he had six runs and me four. Starter didn't realize the huge slash in the zero was to designate it wasn't there, because it would have been a biatch to change so quickly.