Deals Gap April 24 - 27

Casper

A few of us are heading down to the Deals Gap area April 24 - 27. I figured I'd post up and see if anyone else is interested in going. We're staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Alcoa, TN. They still have rooms available. A couple of guys from Chicago and Indy are meeting a few of us from Columbus right near Cinci, then we're all cruising together to Alcoa. The rooms are around $75/night.

Watch the LEOs in the Dragon and in Alcoa, they are thick this year. If it's your first time, be sure to check out the Cherahowa Skyway and Hellbender 28 while you are there; I much prefer them.

Cars are a lot of fun on the Dragon too but stay on the right side of the road!!

I am a Dragon virgin, but I'm going with some veterans from Chicago and Indy who make this trip every year and some guys from here who haven't been. Should be a good time. We're all on bikes, but cars are more than welcome. The more the merrier. We plan on having "a few" drinks in the evenings. Cabs are my friend. Just a spirited cruise and weekend away.

Well I was guessing you were a virgin since you are going for the weekend. I usually hit it on Wed and Thur and head somewhere else when all the cops and the majority of the crowd show up. You can really ride hard on clear rode through the week.

Go into Knoxville for drinks, the scenery is much nicer.

You may want to give a friend your medical info, just in case.

ride at your own pace and no matter what do not try and keep up with locals!! Even if they are on a Ninja 250.

Well I was guessing you were a virgin since you are going for the weekend. I usually hit it on Wed and Thur and head somewhere else when all the cops and the majority of the crowd show up. You can really ride hard on clear rode through the week.

Go into Knoxville for drinks, the scenery is much nicer.

You may want to give a friend your medical info, just in case.

ride at your own pace and no matter what do not try and keep up with locals!! Even if they are on a Ninja 250.

I'm going with some guys who have done this trip every year for many years. We're going down Thursday, hitting the dragon on Friday, then they know a bunch of other roads we're going to hit Saturday. Should be good.