Need weld work done this Friday, please help

V8 Beast

I've got my gasless MIG available if you want to use it. I'm not the best welder so I would be hesitant to do it myself on your car.

Is this just for the fuel cell?

I've got my gasless MIG available if you want to use it. I'm not the best welder so I would be hesitant to do it myself on your car.

Is this just for the fuel cell?

Yup, and its going to be in my engine bay so I prefer not to mess up the welds and create a bomb by mistake :eek:

Yup, and its going to be in my engine bay so I prefer not to mess up the welds and create a bomb by mistake :eek:

Definitely wouldn't want to use my welder then. Too much splatter from the flux.

If you pull it out (your cell not your penis) let me know. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

Definitely wouldn't want to use my welder then. Too much splatter from the flux.

If you pull it out (your cell not your penis) let me know. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

Its been out and clean (again, the cell not my penis) for 2 months.

Its been out and clean (again, the cell not my penis) for 2 months.

Reading > me. I read that as you saying you already put it back in.

Go to Brian, it will be much better :cool:

get a 0 or 00 tip for your oxyacetylene welder- a monkey and his balls can puddle with that on small stuff.

If you can't find that get a henrob 2000/dillon torch... with the advantage that you can "cut like a plasma"- they are really neat- if I weren't getting a tig soon and didn't already have the 0 and 00 tips I would have one- I am tempted to get one just for the awesome cutting...

I figured the guy demonstrating it was a pro and not realistic to an average guy so I asked to try it myself in front of a crowd at the ford show a few years ago- I told him I was a decent gas welder and he went for it- that alone is proof of the technology or he was a serious gambler- as if I burned through instantly or the welds didn't penetrate it looked bad for him and his customers...

this was sheet metal about as thick as 2 or 3 playing cards... it went very smoothly, without that much distortion, and he even bent the welds I made in reverse to test them and it held- I think he sold a few right there on his gamble... the piece of metal was probably 1.5" max so not really the best distortion test but anyone that has done it knows you can't weld more than an inch consecutively anyhow

I can't believe I still haven't bought one-damn I am going to price check those again- I guess because my 0 and 00 tips are almost as good and the gun is sort of large for confined spacing but I honestly could have wrote my name in this 1/8" steel piece he had with the cutting function... they claim it uses much less gas for welding and cutting, I would definitely believe the cutting but I dunno about gas compared to the 0 tips... that oxygen screams out of there with a standard cutting torch. I may be wrong but it can cut 1/4" steel I think---

hell for 3 or 400 bucks its a steal compared to a plasma.... I gotta go shake my piggy bank...

If you were on this side town, I'd suggest u bring to us. However, Brian is much closer to you if he can do it for you. If not we can help you today.

Just like it says. If you are able to help me Friday I would very much appreciate it. (Friday is pretty much my only day off :( )

Nothing major, just a little 20 minute job because I suck monkey balls with a torch.

If you were on this side town, I'd suggest u bring to us. However, Brian is much closer to you if he can do it for you. If not we can help you today.

Thanks Mike. If I run into any issues with it I will definitely give you a call.