wuts up cr

ruinms

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys im from columbus. i love cars lol wuts up.

A/S/L??? (more specific location please)

Do you like long walks?

Are you single?

Do you like anal sex?(yeah. thats right... IN THE BUTT!)

What are your short term goals here with CR?

What are your long term goals?

Can you kill a dog with your bare hands?

Have you ever been touched in a way that made you feel uncomfortable but were too afraid to tell anyone?

Have you ever tried to masterbate with krazyglue?

Do you have the fastest stock bottom LS1...

If not do you have the fastest stock 5.0 stang?

Have you ever had a fantasy involving the Smurfs and the Paw Paw bears?

Have at any point in your life have you taken any illegal substance?...

Have you ever died?

Do you like the way mashed potatoes feel between yout buttcheeks?

Do you like long walks?

Are you single?

Do you like anal sex?(yeah. thats right... IN THE BUTT!)

What are your short term goals here with CR?

What are your long term goals?

Can you kill a dog with your bare hands?

Have you ever been touched in a way that made you feel uncomfortable but were too afraid to tell anyone?

Have you ever tried to masterbate with krazyglue?

Do you have the fastest stock bottom LS1...

If not do you have the fastest stock 5.0 stang?

Have you ever had a fantasy involving the Smurfs and the Paw Paw bears?

Have at any point in your life have you taken any illegal substance?...

Have you ever died?

Do you like the was mashed potatoes feel between yout buttcheeks?

LMAO........that's classic brian

Have you ever pooped in the shower?

How many languages do you speak?

How do you like your steaks cooked?

Have you ever tried to move an object with your mind?

Have you ever kissed the tv when a hot chick was on?

When you go to work do you play soulja boy on the radio?

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Have you ever pooped in the shower?

How many languages do you speak?

How do you like your steaks cooked?

Have you ever tried to move an object with your mind?

Have you ever kissed the tv when a hot chick was on?

When you go to work do you play soulja boy on the radio?

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!! keep'em comin :lol:

Do you like long walks? Sometimes but, I do prefer a long cruise.

Are you single? No, thankfully I am not. Her name is Ashley and we've been together five years.

Do you like anal sex?(yeah. thats right... IN THE BUTT!) Haven't tried :( . Though, I would not take it in my butt.

What are your short term goals here with CR? I think they have all been fulfilled. That being said, I find this question unnecessary.

What are your long term goals? To find true happiness with the stig.

Can you kill a dog with your bare hands? I think so, yes. Would I? No.

Have you ever been touched in a way that made you feel uncomfortable but were too afraid to tell anyone? Yes, pretty much any touching from other people is uncomfortable to me. I hate being touched.

Have you ever tried to masterbate with krazyglue? No, have you ever tried 'the stranger'?

Do you have the fastest stock bottom LS1... I'm confused, LS-what?

If not do you have the fastest stock 5.0 stang? Still confused, 5.huh?

Have you ever had a fantasy involving the Smurfs and the Paw Paw bears? There was that one video of the smurf thing (I think it was French), I probably would've gotten in on that.

Have at any point in your life have you taken any illegal substance?... Surprisingly, no. Why, what have you heard?!?

Have you ever died? Surprisingly yes, when I was an infant.

Do you like the way mashed potatoes feel between yout buttcheeks?Only if the mood is right and they're not too hot.

There, now we know about me. What about you Mr. Newburger?

Edit: Time for part two.

Have you ever pooped in the shower? No, I usually don't have any loofas around.

How many languages do you speak? I speak English very well. I can speak some Spanish and I can sign a little bit.

How do you like your steaks cooked? I like mine medium usually. That makes it tender, and still cooked.

Have you ever tried to move an object with your mind? I am mind juggling right now, you act like this is hard.

Have you ever kissed the tv when a hot chick was on? No. I have kissed an actual hot chick though!

When you go to work do you play soulja boy on the radio? I hate to admit it, I like the Travis Barker remix. Yep, now you know it, I have failed at life.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? In general yes. The problem is that kid's minds can function much differently than ours. I wish I had the intelligence I have now, and the clarity of of a child.

How often when you are at work do you quote Office Space?

Have you ever kissed a woman and realized she had more stubble than you?

Have you ever paid for a lap dance and had the dancers penis come untucked?

Do you have apple bottom jeans and the boots with the furrrrs?

Have you ever lived your life 1 quarter mile at a time?

Have you ever rode the Donkey at the Grand Canyon with nothing on but a pair of boots and a toboggan?

Have you ever attempted to sneak out a fart at work when no one was around just to be surprised by milky poo running down your leg?

What the fuck? Is this Myspace?

How often when you are at work do you quote Office Space? Less now than in the past. I think a large part of that is my current unemployed status.

Have you ever kissed a woman and realized she had more stubble than you? Thank God I have not. I have a lot of stubble.

Have you ever paid for a lap dance and had the dancers penis come untucked? Never been to a strip club, I know, I really do fail at life.

Do you have apple bottom jeans and the boots with the furrrrs? Shit yeah, the whole club was lookin' at me.

Have you ever lived your life 1 quarter mile at a time? I always do. I also live it one Tuna sandwich at a time (even though no one likes the Tuna here).

Have you ever rode the Donkey at the Grand Canyon with nothing on but a pair of boots and a toboggan? Only in my dreams.

Have you ever attempted to sneak out a fart at work when no one was around just to be surprised by milky poo running down your leg? No, I can usually tell when I have to shit. There have been 'almost' moments but, I have been successful thus far.

There, now we know about me. What about you Mr. Newburger?

Edit: Time for part two.

LMFAO!!!

Do you secretly think of your grandmother, or a family pet while rubing your nipples with clorox wipes?

Does the letter R make you think of that the letter Z?

Have you ever not used the name "Chuck Norris" and the word "awesome" in the same sentence?

Were you ever a ninja?

What is your favorite flavor of spermicidal lube?

Have you ever shot yourself in the heart by mistake with a 9mm handgun that was purchased from a pawn shop at 388 Edmonton Rd, for $75.67, by a guy named Earl?

This is part 4, thank you very much.

LMFAO??? Part 3

Do you secretly think of your grandmother while rubing your nipples with clorox wipes? I don't have very sensitive nipples. A girl once sucked on them, it did nothing for me other than make my nipples wet and cold.

Does the letter R make you think of that the letter Z? No, and this is confusing. Does this mean I am NOT smarter than a fifth grader?

Have you ever not used the name "Chuck Norris" and the word "awesome" in the same sentence? Only when referring to Techno Viking.

Were you ever a ninja? Did you see me? No, I think that answers that question then.

What is your favorite flavor of spermicidal lube? Plain with extra juices :cool:

Have you ever shot yourself in the heart by mistake with a 9mm handgun that was purchased from a pawn shop at 388 Edmonton Rd, for $75.67, by a guy named Earl? Fuck Earl. That douche owes me a 9mm round.

yea he gave me the part number. i gave him a price. ill check tomorrow and text him.

wait he only gave me the hays number. and its the same one i told yall about.

is there any import guys on cr?

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1