Street tuner challange?

Stimmel1647545512

I thought I saw a similar show a few weeks ago that included a Nissan 350Z, a Honda Fit and I THINK a Cobalt SS.

These shows are slightly rediculous. They'll have one car that would dominate performance wise but they judge on show car charectoristics too...lame

I thought I saw a similar show a few weeks ago that included a Nissan 350Z, a Honda Fit and I THINK a Cobalt SS.

These shows are slightly rediculous. They'll have one car that would dominate performance wise but they judge on show car charectoristics too...lame

Well, that Cobalt SS is the same one that won the Turbo Magazine Time Attack, so it was no slouch in the performace category. They judge the cars based on their percentage increase over the stock vehicle, along with a car show.

Well, that Cobalt SS is the same one that won the Turbo Magazine Time Attack, so it was no slouch in the performace category. They judge the cars based on their percentage increase over the stock vehicle, along with a car show.

No now that i think about it its was a GTI. GTI, 350Z, Mustang GT and a Honda Fit. I think all of them went FI in some form but there was ALOT of time and attention given to show car stuff and stereo equipment. This could be a different show on Speed for all I know.

No now that i think about it its was a GTI. GTI, 350Z, Mustang GT and a Honda Fit. I think all of them went FI in some form but there was ALOT of time and attention given to show car stuff and stereo equipment. This could be a different show on Speed for all I know.

No, it's the same show but they've had multiple seasons. The first season had a Nissan Skyline R32, Cobalt SS, and something else; the second season had a GTI, Mustang GT, and a Honda Fit; The latest season had a new Focus, Mini CooperS, and an EVO.

I don't think I've ever seen a 350Z on it, but it sounds like the same show.