new to the site

TommySSSC

hey fellas, little information about myself: Tommy from cleveland. im a third year transfer to ohio state pre-medicine this year, i have an apartment at the olentangy commons, work at osu medical center as a medical tech, single, most importantly drive a red 2006 coablt ss supercharged 2.0L LSJ. running on 60lb injectors, 2.6 pulley, header downpipe, upgraded heat exchanger intercooler, intake blah blah. running a 13.4, its a nice little quick ride. i got a heads up from the site from a guy whos driving a silver srt4, glad to see wat kind of automotive scene is around columbus. im a senior member at cobaltss.net, used to drive an 04 evo until i traded in it for american power, long story but im all american everything now. evo wasnt modded that much, i know a decent amount on turbos but superchargers is where i can breath.

also, im a head leader of the open invite car show this saturday April 19th, at germain chevrolet. every car is welcome, with expecting over 150 cars, this meet will be huge and fun. come show and shine, activites, and food. Starts at 1pm, hope to see you there. i'll be at the entrance to provide cars with registration for the show :) (free but donations are accepted) :)

and i dont suck at posting like this forum may claim on voting on posting, bahh. thought everything was welcoming, but whatever if im not cool for you guys then be it, im welcomed in the cobalt community.

thanks brothers!

• Upvote 2

hey fellas, little information about myself: Tommy from cleveland. im a third year transfer to ohio state pre-medicine this year, i have an apartment at the olentangy commons, work at osu medical center as a medical tech, single, most importantly drive a red 2006 coablt ss supercharged 2.0L LSJ. running on 60lb injectors, 2.6 pulley, header downpipe, upgraded heat exchanger intercooler, intake blah blah. running a 13.4, its a nice little quick ride. i got a heads up from the site from a guy whos driving a silver srt4, glad to see wat kind of automotive schene is around columbus. im a senior member at cobaltss.net, used to drive an 04 evo until i traded in it for american power, long story but im all american everything now. evo wasnt modded that much, i know a decent amount on turbos but superchargers is where i can breath.

also, im a head leader of the open invite car show this saturday April 19th, at germain chevrolet. every car is welcome, with expecting over 150 cars, this meet will be huge and fun. come show and shine, activites, and food. Starts at 1pm, hope to see you there. i'll be at the entrance to provide cars with registration for the show :) (free but donations are accepted) :)

and i dont suck at posting like this forum may claim on voting on posting, bahh. thought everything was welcoming, but whatever if im not cool for you guys then be it, im welcomed in the cobalt community.

thanks brothers!

why does no one know my name lol lol tommy whats upo man its paul!

^^^^^ i had it on the tip of my tongue man, i feel ashamed for not remembering. finally joined on here, i didnt quite understand the sited before until i realized i had to make a welcoming introduction post. i gotta see what your car can do, im anxious. i think kelly still hates me, i took another girl out on valentines and we turned really sour. im still kicking though.

bottomed out my car yesterday on campus, my intercooler sits so low i almost ripped it off. i cant drive up or down any steep bumpy driveways anymore.

but hey come out to germain chevrolet tomorrow, rain or shine, yes its mostly cobalts/chevy but there are many srt4s coming along with many others. we have an ad on 107.5, ohiocobaltmeet.com is our website or its on the main home page at coabltss.net.

Oh hi welcome. Have any pics of your cavalier I could look at?

its not a cavi brother..

and i actually don't have any pictures of my car, kinda lame but i dont have a camera

paul, sorry man i havent been on the computer for a week now, im super busy tonight and tomorrow i can probably set up something on sunday or next week.

got the injectors in, barely.. and when we put on the 2.6, the belt had sooo much lag on it, thats the shorter stage 2 belt too. i must of stretched it out riding it on my 2.9 for so long. stock comes 3.3 i believe. i have to put this tensioner on it sometime when i barely have any time.

ran a nice yellow cobra (thinking 03-04?) last saturday night. dead even from 60-100. then we did another run from about 50 or so, i was in my top end 2nd.. half way through 3rd he blew by me (85mphish)