Friday 18th

Linn1647545492

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats my point you prob. weight less than the vette im not sure but we pulled hard on the two trans ams 1 we pulled by prob. 10 cars the other by prob 4-5. maybe he didnt have a bottle but thats one fast ass 370whp corvette.

you have to take into consideration the garrett driving mod :p If the shift knob breaks off it's goin through the back window. The car is extremely strong for stock as well

gottcha. well i was happy with my truck friday night. what kinda truck do you have ram is it diesel.

nope no cummins here...its a black ram sst with bolt on's gears and spray. I dont really ever bring it out much anymore. Im pretty sure you gotr your truck dynoed with my buddy mike with the twin turbo silver dually?

yep. that was me I was spraying on friday... I like it. My turbo really woke up with spray. I finally got ot go down the track with it half track spraying I went a 13.2. got to race a evo,garret's zo6,buddies integra,another black evo. was a good time. were you the guy I talked to with collins and all those people... going to bowling green this weekend.

you have to take into consideration the garrett driving mod :p If the shift knob breaks off it's goin through the back window. The car is extremely strong for stock as well

haha thanks pat, and dan youd be suprise how well it pulls for a 5000 pound truck, i heard it beat a certain red hatch last year haha :D

The red integra is boost only that bottle was for me its my best friend that owns the car. we went to jegs earlier that night and actually saw you driving by in the camaro. the 5,000 pound truck? the ram sst? if so maybe we should race? lol for shits and giggles.

The red integra is boost only that bottle was for me its my best friend that owns the car. we went to jegs earlier that night and actually saw you driving by in the camaro. the 5,000 pound truck? the ram sst? if so maybe we should race? lol for shits and giggles.

Yeah that was me lol. Yeah we can do it for fun or whatever and I would like to see how i do against your buddys integra as well since I think his name is John (had/has the Ls tubored eg hatch) was runnin his mouth about my car at QS&L. Not sure if you know him or not but it's whatever...

that was probably my buddy Dan who is going to the diesel nationals this weekend but I was with that group. We will defenitley have to geta race together either this weekend or the next. Pm me if you would like to set somthin up.

lost to a stock gto.....no... you rolled out on us and then let off 5 seconds later, turbo plus fwd means were fishing. that was the second day he owned the car. if you would like put up 20 bucks I will race you in his car either this weekend or next. 60 roll. Hell I might even race my truck against your car for another 20. as far as john no Thta is john collins tottaly different guy.my buddie doesnt say a word about anything or anybody's car. I have to find him all the races. Ive been going up there and everywhere else for about 6 years now. he's new and doesnt even now how to ask anybody to race him. yet alone he will get tricked into a race like he took against garret...20 roll yikes.

lost to a stock gto.....no... you rolled out on us and then let off 5 seconds later, turbo plus fwd means were fishing. that was the second day he owned the car. if you would like put up 20 bucks I will race you in his car either this weekend or next. 60 roll. Hell I might even race my truck against your car for another 20. as far as john no Thta is john collins tottaly different guy.my buddie doesnt say a word about anything or anybody's car. I have to find him all the races. Ive been going up there and everywhere else for about 6 years now. he's new and doesnt even now how to ask anybody to race him. yet alone he will get tricked into a race like he took against garret...20 roll yikes.

Oh I wasn't saying that was your buddy just that John was runnin his mouth about me racing the integra... :asshole: I kinda raced your dude once like 3 weeks ago. It was only for one gear though because of cars in front of us. I would just like to see how I do against him... all in fun of course :D

true but not when there is a 600lbs differnce in weight. what im saying is we were both in our power curves when we raced. that number means nothing when both cars are in the power curve. 600lbs lighter we should have a good race.

Wrong.

see above statement about v8 na vs turbo4

I bet I weigh 600 more ppounds than the integra and that doesnt mean it will be a fair/good race

haha well i will be honest there was only one good race between us. but i dont see how i rolled out? we went from about 40 and on the 3rd honk i was gone. its not my fault he didnt know his car and has lag. and as for letting off 5 seconds later that sounds close to being right since i let off just over 100mph due to the traffic ahead. either way he called me out....i expected to lose and didnt.

funny thing is the only real race u guys had you did roll out and then stop like 5-10 seconds later. same race where I was ahead of you and your buddies srt-4. I wasnt spraying then. I will race you for 20 bucks then my truck vs your stock gto that u cant shift.

funny thing is the only real race u guys had you did roll out and then stop like 5-10 seconds later. same race where I was ahead of you and your buddies srt-4. I wasnt spraying then. I will race you for 20 bucks then my truck vs your stock gto that u cant shift.

sorry but i dont even remember you being ahead of me or even being in the race? and neither was the srt. i just went up against the integra from my understanding and beat him. maybe it wasnt a good race? thats not something i will argue about since we all have issues sometimes. and as for me not being able to shift...i dont know where you got that from? if its because i missed a gear or two then that would be because of the blocker rings in my tranny being toast.

anyways im sure we will get another run in sometime. but in the meantime im still debating if i wanna keep the gto or not. thats why i parted it out and went back to stock.

I got it from the two mishifts when your guys raced. I remember u when you had a srt-4 right. anyways the last race was 4 wide the srt-4 me you and the red integra. go back to boosted 4 cyl. v8's blow.lol :cool:

I have had both boosted 4cyls and NA V8's....and I'll have to say, I choose the V8 over boost.

Now....V8 + Boost... :eek:

I have had both boosted 4cyls and NA V8's....and I'll have to say, I choose the V8 over boost.

Now....V8 + Boost... :eek:

Having gotten use to the awd of my evo I have to say its the best (ie most fun) car I've ever owned in terms of getting around a track despite the displacment being much less than my last car. With that said ... V8 plus boost equals kick-ass.