This Just In-

coltboostin

Your 600RR easily doubles as a http://www.liberator.com/

True Story. I even have my signature on the frame as evidence, since I rode straight to work from some OTHER chics house I stayed at last night.

Good lord its good to be single.

This just proves to everybody: No matter how ugly and retarded you are, chics dig bikes.

fuckin dick make the damn thread NSFW if its got a link like that

Sorry Mang. but, I just got a laugh at thinking about you opening that at work, and going OMG WTF and scrambling to close it. :asshole:

This just proves to everybody: No matter how ugly and retarded you are, chics dig bikes.

I would have hit it bent over a mail box brotha, I just needed to get out of the club, because the chic that I was locked into going home with was there as well. The bike's got nothin to do it.

But if it makes you feel better, you can think whatever you like. ;)

One hitch girls love the common sportbikes, why do you think you see so many gatherings of them all parked and standing around their bikes, it's the method of trying to draw in the female.

You know- to me that like Tribal tats, and affliction shirts. Gay, follower type shit so guys can try to at least appear tuff, or "sweet". I know what your talking about though, I have been told by friend they want to get a bike because chics like them. My response, is to slap them upside the head.

I could go to the club broke, shirtless, with my dick in my hand, and do well. I got the bike to ride, not to look "cool". I built my cars to go fast, in an attempt to scare myself-not to be seen as cool in some community of social misfit toolboxes.

I work at the most popular club in Cleveland, and I see COUNTLESS males and females trying to be soooo fucking cool, and looking like a moron in the process. Cool is something you are, not something you buy. When 50% of the guys in the club are wearing the same $120 T-Shirt you are, thats should be your first clue.

This is not directed twards you-just a general rant about people trying too fucking hard to be cool, or fit in.

• Confused 1

You know- to me that like Tribal tats, and affliction shirts. Gay, follower type shit so guys can try to at least appear tuff, or "sweet". I know what your talking about though, I have been told by friend they want to get a bike because chics like them. My response, is to slap them upside the head.

I could go to the club broke, shirtless, with my dick in my hand, and do well. I got the bike to ride, not to look "cool". I built my cars to go fast, in an attempt to scare myself-not to be seen as cool in some community of social misfit toolboxes.

I work at the most popular club in Cleveland, and I see COUNTLESS males and females trying to be soooo fucking cool, and looking like a moron in the process. Cool is something you are, not something you buy. When 50% of the guys in the club are wearing the same $120 T-Shirt you are, thats should be your first clue.

This is not directed twards you-just a general rant about people trying too fucking hard to be cool, or fit in.

Can anyone else smell that?

im glad you can share your sexual conquests with a public racing forum were 90% of us have never met you............................ *insert childish insult here*

I'd say close to 90% of the main posters have met me. Hell, I would say I have personally set up races for over 25% of then-steep considering not everyone here street races.

I'd say close to 90% of the main posters have met me. Hell, I would say I have personally set up races for over 25% of then-steep considering not everyone here street races.

I've never met you. I'm still convinced you're just Sam fucking with everybody.

Well as you know with CR, there are main posters that post nothing usefull and then the people that actually have cars to race, which half are broke or on jackstands, leaving only a few to actually race.................................

I know youve setup races a lot of places, your rep proceeds you sir.

I've never met you. I'm still convinced you're just Sam fucking with everybody.

:D Now thats pretty funny. Sam's a good dude, but Im not even white!@

Im not hiding from anyone-never have. When I bring the boys down to race- you get you guys up here, Im pretty easy to spot. Usually, the loudest motherfucker in the lot. My face/voice/name has been in many videos, and is far from private.

Fuck someone told me you can Google me and be entertained for hours on the findings.

Im not hiding from anyone-never have. When I bring the boys down to race- you get you guys up here, Im pretty easy to spot. Usually, the loudest motherfucker in the lot. My face/voice/name has been in many videos, and is far from private.

Fuck someone told me you can Google me and be entertained for hours on the findings.

i googled Don King and got a giant pic of Mike Tyson..........weird just weird.

I am up in the Cleveland/Akron area a lot because thats my sales market, one of these days ill cruise up and have a few friendly races

Sam's not white, he just acts as one on tv.

You can tend to also blame the crowd for creating a stasticial disadvantage when it comes to having to deal with motorcycle insurance on sporty bikes. I'm happy I run around on an SV650 with a pair of tail bags, the poserific sportbike crowd tends to disown me so I don't have to deal with them. Cruiser people seeem to love me though, they tend to be fun to talk to, especially the older ones just because I seem to attract the ones that have interesting stories to tell.

You can tend to also blame the crowd for creating a stasticial disadvantage when it comes to having to deal with motorcycle insurance on sporty bikes. I'm happy I run around on an SV650 with a pair of tail bags, the poserific sportbike crowd tends to disown me so I don't have to deal with them. Cruiser people seeem to love me though, they tend to be fun to talk to, especially the older ones just because I seem to attract the ones that have interesting stories to tell.

The younger sportbike crowd shuns you because you're an idiot.

The older cruiser crowd is nice to you because they feel pity.

BTW: SV's are nice bikes.

I own a sportbike but not to get crazy on, just ride for fun but i know EXACTLY what your talking about. Anyone that rides and rides right is cool in my book regardless of bike type and waethers or not they have tail bags.

Coltboostin, if you ever happen to ride a 4 wheeler to work they work better than a bike, you can doo all kinds of things on them things.