Now Hiring:

V8 Beast

I'm rocking 2 pair. Half Jacket XLJ's with black frame and 2 sets of lenses black polarized and Fire Iridiums. I also have the Juliets with emerald lenses. Gonna swap the lenses to probally polarized Iridiums.

Paid $220 for the half Jackets with extra lenses plus a hard case, and get this.... $90 for the Juliets.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rocking 2 pair. Half Jacket XLJ's with black frame and 2 sets of lenses black polarized and Fire Iridiums. I also have the Juliets with emerald lenses. Gonna swap the lenses to probally polarized Iridiums.

Paid $220 for the half Jackets with extra lenses plus a hard case, and get this.... $90 for the Juliets.

ok....that's nice! NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!! who's swinging on who's nuts???

thats nice, tell her I said hi!! haven't seen her since she passed away 2 years ago :asshole:

How do you end that with a smiley :confused: ... :) ..... :eek: .... :confused:

Only on CR. BTW I am no longer accepting applications. If I upgrade my nuts next month I may hire a few more people though.

thats nice, tell her I said hi!! haven't seen her since she passed away 2 years ago :asshole:

LOL that is not the response I was looking for. Can I buy you a beer?

My .gif below should sum up this thread.

kthx

Can I be hired... I know nothing about GM cars or your ls3 or whatever... but I will say its fast and tell every one that you will win no mater what I will even lie and say I helped you work on your car when I have only seen it once!!!!!!

_Is this what ya want from a nutswinger??? lol

Can I be hired... I know nothing about GM cars or your ls3 or whatever... but I will say its fast and tell every one that you will win no mater what I will even lie and say I helped you work on your car when I have only seen it once!!!!!!

_Is this what ya want from a nutswinger??? lol

where/when did you see my car?