Kenny

Sam1647545489

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me. Any chance of being able to keep the screws as a reminder not to do that again? :D

they let me when they took 3 of the 4 out. when i asked the nurse if i could keep them she got snooty and asked why i wanted them, i told her i had some pictures to hang and needed a screw lol.

they let me when they took 3 of the 4 out. when i asked the nurse if i could keep them she got snooty and asked why i wanted them, i told her i had some pictures to hang and needed a screw lol.

those weren't your femur x-rays were they?? that's a nasty break. you're lucky you didn't have to go back and have another surgery (bone grafting).

those weren't your femur x-rays were they?? that's a nasty break. you're lucky you didn't have to go back and have another surgery (bone grafting).

yes, the 3 month x-rays looked much better. my body was pulling the bone back into place. you should be able to find my before x-rays if you work with mehta. it would be awesome if you could so i could get a copy of them.

I didn't read it as being a withdrawal, sorry. I originally figured it was modded, since you list it with your other rides on a racing forum. BTW, just out of idle curiosity, which motor IS it?

Anyway, if you're pissed off at me over that other thread, you can calm down a little. I wasn't attacking you personally, just pointing out that bringing up someone's age as a way of dismissing their opinions can backfire on you.

4.3, 4x4, why, want to buy it?

The KX is a kids bike, I list it too. Get some.

If you think I get mad at a computer screen you're off your rocker...

yes, the 3 month x-rays looked much better. my body was pulling the bone back into place. you should be able to find my before x-rays if you work with mehta. it would be awesome if you could so i could get a copy of them.

yeah, i don't work with mehta anymore, but he's a very nice guy. that break is very difficult to treat---very easy to mess up the length of your leg as well as the rotation of your leg.

yeah, i don't work with mehta anymore, but he's a very nice guy. that break is very difficult to treat---very easy to mess up the length of your leg as well as the rotation of your leg.

it is now 1cm longer lol. i wish he went thought my hip insted of knee. now my knee always hurts.

it is now 1cm longer lol. i wish he went thought my hip insted of knee. now my knee always hurts.

yep, knee pain is a risk of going through the knee, but the surgery is easier to do that way, and easier to set the rotation of your leg. 1cm is fairly accurate, considering the break you had--and most people are not aware of changes in leg lengths, until the difference is at least 1.5 to 2 cm.

the knee pain usually improves, but you will likely have some level of knee pain forever