AutoX School 5/3;Race 5/4 @ OSU

Dr. Apex

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they do it last year? Did they have you switch instructors after the lunch break?? I as as I didn't attend the OVR school but did the Evo school and that's how they do it.

I had the same guy all day long. I forget his name, but he had a scooby race car that he trailered.

just so everyone knows, i will be there with all my sweetness. and by sweetness i am not talking about my driving i mean me. and when i say me i mean my car. and when i say my car i'm talking about the vette. i guess what i am trying to say is i will have my car there to get more seat time in. if i could summarize what i am getting at is the corvette will be at the drivers school. if i had to shorten up what i am trying to say is i will have my car there. cliffs: my car will be there.

just so everyone knows, i will be there with all my sweetness. and by sweetness i am not talking about my driving i mean me. and when i say me i mean my car. and when i say my car i'm talking about the vette. i guess what i am trying to say is i will have my car there to get more seat time in. if i could summarize what i am getting at is the corvette will be at the drivers school. if i had to shorten up what i am trying to say is i will have my car there. cliffs: my car will be there.

Uhhh, yeah, what he said... ditto

:gives:

Last year I requested Craig, and didn't get him.

Last year Craig didn't teach - they almost had too many instructors. I will be there in my "official" set up/tear down capacity - as well as to teach, if needed. If not - I may be at home trying to finish up kart rebuild/repair for Sunday (assuming parts all get here in time).

Who cares about points?

Are there classes that are competitive for a trophy? I usually just compare my times to those who have 'similar' cars, my buddies, and those within my class. Points are the last thing on my mind -- to each his own!

Who cares about points?

Are there classes that are competitive for a trophy?

....all of them?

I usually just compare my times to those who have 'similar' cars, my buddies, and those within my class. Points are the last thing on my mind -- to each his own!

This year I am in it for points. I will probably get my ass stomped out, as I am driving a poorly classed car, but it is nice to see how I've stacked up against friends and improved myself.

Let me put it this way, if I get "not last" in CSP, I will be happy as hell. Otherwise, Simmons and I should start looking for other classes we can put the Seven in.

Hah! Cool -- for some reason, I never realized the competition side of things. Maybe it's because I'm not even a contender 0_0 haha

Good luck to both of you, should have no problem running me off the points standings

Hah! Cool -- for some reason, I never realized the competition side of things. Maybe it's because I'm not even a contender 0_0 haha

Good luck to both of you, should have no problem running me off the points standings

Ed, have you never stuck around for the awards ceremony at the end?

I swear if it rains again......it had better at least be standing water. I do believe that they run a similar course to the drivers school course for the points event Sunday. OVR has been known to run the governors cup course both ways, day 1 one way, day 2 reverse.