Take it personal???

V8 Beast

I always carry a gun to meets. I dont trust any of you bastards. And Phil, Steve is still my little brother so watch your back yo.

Edit: I hate Marc too.

dont make me pop you to brian. timeout your the greatest shit ever do you need me to wash your car or even lick the brake dust off. i want to be part of team brianisthegreatshitever soooooo bad.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a private meet every week now. If you dont know where I'm meeting then that just means you are not cool and you should /yourself!

Phil, you're fired. Go swing from someone elses nuts! I no longer have room on mine for you!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a private meet every week now. If you dont know where I'm meeting then that just means you are not cool and you should /yourself!

Phil, you're fired. Go swing from someone elses nuts! I no longer have room on mine for you!

dont do this ill turn into a real stalker. youll regret this

The only thing I take on the internet serious is racing, anything beyond that I dont even care cause majority of the people that say stuff on the internet would never say to that persons face.

well then your a faget, you suck dick, you like man anus, you take it in the ass, 10 guys bust on your face every night, fat chicks face plant you, , you shove mice in your buttcheeks, and you worship ryan secrest. take that to the heart

well then your a faget, you suck dick, you like man anus, you take it in the ass, 10 guys bust on your face every night, fat chicks face plant you, , you shove mice in your buttcheeks, and you worship ryan secrest. take that to the heart

LOL! wtf was that?

The only thing I take on the internet serious is racing, anything beyond that I dont even care cause majority of the people that say stuff on the internet would never say to that persons face.

This man speaks the truth! Online most of you bastards are 10' tall and bullet proof.

In real life I dont really get a chance to fight because by the time I go to swing my brother is already stomping a mud hole in their face. At that point I just pull out my camara phone and start taking videos... :D