sup everyone

Guest hoppie461

Guest mrhobbz
i live in galloway and am currently in the market for a "cool" ricer car. don't have anything now, but like the talk. c ya around.

Fixed.

We are all meeting at Marion's Pizza in Dayton, Ohio this Saturday. We would love for a new member to come out. There will be a lot of illegal activities going on; i.e. crack cocaine and street racing. We'd love to chat.

We are all meeting at Marion's Pizza in Dayton, Ohio this Saturday. We would love for a new member to come out. There will be a lot of illegal activities going on; i.e. crack cocaine and street racing. We'd love to chat.

;) ill be there, i got that meth, and im bringin my racer car out too

Awesome. I heard it is near a good strip to find some "females". Bring your $5 bills though.

shemales lol, fuck i only go with the $2 hookers, 5 bucks is way to much for herpes, but i know we can get "racer" guy down there.

shemales lol, fuck i only go with the $2 hookers, 5 bucks is way to much for herpes, but i know we can get "racer" guy down there.

Exactly. $2 hooker, $3 in 40's so you can't see clearly see who you're gettin' herpes from.

We all have guns and crack. I think the newb assumed that.