workout guys

88lx5oh

both..

i have a pretty clean diet, and i intake about 180 grams a protein a day.

right now im using just some protein, glutamine, and take omega 3 pills.

i used some creatine, and i like the recovery it gives you, but hate the water retention.. so i was kind of cycling it every 3rd week i would use it.

but now i backed completely off it.

i probably dont intake as many calories as i should, for i probably burn more than i eat in a day, which is working against me building mass. but im still trying to lean out the bottom section of my abs.

i work out about 4 times a week, and only do cardio once a week, so not to burn off any muscle.

Unless you are a genetic freak, gaining size and keeping your "6 pack" is impossible. Forget about the abs, and focus on the size. You can cut up once you have reached your goal.

Start increasing your cals by 500 every 2 days. Go untill you start seeing fat build up and then decrease by 500 that should be where you want to stay. I promise you that you will see a significant diff in your mass. Dont be afraid to gain a little fat.

Creatine will bloat you a little how much are you taking? If you loaded it then yes it will bloat you. Loading phases are just so the company can make more money. Your body can only hold so much creatine at a time, the rest is just pissed out.

ill try that.. i was taking about 12g creatine a day.. 6 when i wake up and 6 post workout.

maybe ill hit the creatine again, just 6g pre workout, and then my protein shake post workout.

i should probably change my diet around a tad as well.

its super super lean. mainly chicken with red meat 1 day a week.

ill try that.. i was taking about 12g creatine a day.. 6 when i wake up and 6 post workout.

maybe ill hit the creatine again, just 6g pre workout, and then my protein shake post workout.

i should probably change my diet around a tad as well.

its super super lean. mainly chicken with red meat 1 day a week.

5g daily is all you need 30 min pre work out.

BEEF is where it is at, I eat 2lbs of beef a day.

goto baseline fitness and get your bmi, bob tom, and such, and they will tell you what your body needs, or doesnt need, and how much of what an when. They are some of the best, Mike Francios trained the owner, who was mr ohio. They have top knotch equipment as well.

Id love to see your Cholesterol levels in a few years.. :(

Its proven, beef is a valuable source of certain vitamins and minerals and such that are important. But it has it draw backs, just like you are mentioning.

2 lbs a day seems sarcastic, but I would be hestient.

I try for 2-3 times a month.

Its proven, beef is a valuable source of certain vitamins and minerals and such that are important. But it has it draw backs, just like you are mentioning.

I use to have a good friend that ate the same amount in chicken. Not sarcastic or exagerating at all he would sit there at lunch break and pound down a 1/2lb of chicken. 'Focus seem's fairly dedicated when it comes to this stuff so i wouldnt doubt if he really did.

I have a friend here at work that will buy 30 to 40 lbs of steak from Carfagnas when it is on sale. Thats all he will eat each day for a week at a time. Has had his Cholesterol levels checked and they are in below normal/average.

You don't need supplements.

Just saying...

Check your workout Hoblick... Hal gave me some good pointers... I have been extremely pleased with my results. Everything besides my six-pack has really started cominig together.

Thanks Hal!

Check your workout Hoblick... Hal gave me some good pointers... I have been extremely pleased with my results. Everything besides my six-pack has really started cominig together.

Thanks Hal!

Good, I'm glad to hear that! I always like hearing good results.

Try adding some more reps and some weight to your ab workouts. Get the core strength in and then there are some other cool workouts you can try for them.

I agree 100%

I would tell the people I worked with that it was mandatory at least once a week.

I have a friend here at work that will buy 30 to 40 lbs of steak from Carfagnas when it is on sale. Thats all he will eat each day for a week at a time. Has had his Cholesterol levels checked and they are in below normal/average.

When he is 45 let me know how that goes, just like JP said...