battery questions

thorne

I've had a dead battery everytime I've went to ride. Each time I've jumpstarted the bike and road fine and it would restart if I stopped. The battery is new as of last season is there something I can do to fix it or do I just need to buy another one.

i have heard that a bike charging system won't do a very good job of recharging a battery that is really low. not sure if it is true or not. try charging it over night if you ahve a charger or take it into autozone or somewhere like that. they will charge it overnight on a trickle for ya. See if that helps

Get a $30 battery tender(trickle charger) and hook it up when not riding. Mine came with terminal mounts and a plug on the other end so all I had to do was connect the plug when it was parked in the garage. Pretty easy, no dead battery, $30 at "The Pony".

Guest mrhobbz
^^I agree.^^ This is what we did w/ our older Honda.

You still might want to verify w/ some one if the charging system is even working though.

Your avatar is the lawlz.