mustang help

Stimmel1647545512

Okay so today my mustang decided to blow a lower balljoint the control arm is sitting in the rim and the car is outside my house on the street, it isnt movable without a tow truck, so that being said who wants to come over and help me fix it fix it themselves, or tow it somewhere and fix it?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I just some help asap

Thanks, Andy 614-507-7049

Well that guy that was supposed to let me borrow the ball joint tool/help me since I have no idea what im doing inst comming through...

So that being said anyone wanna come up to worthington and help me replace the driver side ball joint on my mustang? I will obviously give you a couple bucks and buy you some food/drink while we are working I think it should only take an hour or so....

Let me know, Thanks Andy 614-507-7049

when do you want to do this? I may be able to help and I know we can rent the ball joint separator from advance/autozone--- I have never done it though so would just be adding some muscle and maybe another set of eyes... I do have the service manual for our cars on cd- I can research it and get back to you if you would like... I need to do this on mine sometime soon... I am going with the moog sn95s

However- if I can find an 86 crossmember and can decide on some front wheels I am going to go with an 03 cobra arms as they are only 180.00 new for the pair or some other way to make it work without fender flares I am going that way maybe you can help me research this and we can both go this way...

what did you end up doing?

Got your reply on BS- I am trying to decide if I want to go electric or not- I will keep yours in mind- I figure whatever I may lose my corking the exhaust I can more than make up with a electric fan- my clutch fan is brand new autozone but it has a bit too much play for my liking- I am looking to go factory if I stay this route.