The Alaska Experiment

RedRocket1647545505

I am loving this show.

I do agree though no one is collecting enough food or firewood.

The people trying to shoot the Buffalo with a .22 are great. lol These people think that just because they have a gun period they can bring anything down. I am waiting for someone to get shot by their own gun.

I am waiting on the yippe tree huggers to start complaining. Wait til they see a Bald Eagle on a rotisary on someones camp fire. I must have missed it but were they given an unlimited supply of ammunition? Because I was wondering what that goof ball was doing shooting off all the ammo when he threw that temper tantrom.

I am waiting on the yippe tree huggers to start complaining. Wait til they see a Bald Eagle on a rotisary on someones camp fire. I must have missed it but were they given an unlimited supply of ammunition? Because I was wondering what that goof ball was doing shooting off all the ammo when he threw that temper tantrom.

I heard the asian chick say they had 525rd. to waste, which is probably Federal Bulk packs. So long as they don't waste it, they should have plenty to last them 3 months.

Oh, and they were already talking about shooting a Bald Eagle. I thought, this will go over well with PETA.

Yeah they have about 500 rounds.

If they shoot a Bald Eagle that will the last episode they show. Of course they should also know it is against the law to shoot one but as dumb as some of these people are I bet they dont know that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna puke in your Salmon Suprise.

woot. Those whiney bitches. Damn I'm not even sure how they made it onto the show. Could you have imagined what it would be if they had to hike to one of the other camps? lol.

I'm gonna puke in your Salmon Suprise.

woot. Those whiney bitches. Damn I'm not even sure how they made it onto the show. Could you have imagined what it would be if they had to hike to one of the other camps? lol.

I hate those fucking cunts. Oh, and you KNOW the producers were contemplating sending their fat asses across the tundra. :lol: