Pics of the WRX.

thorne

I just got my wrx finished being tinted and a few weeks ago I tossed my summer rims on. I figured i would toss up some pics. Sorry for the quality I took them on my cell phone and resized them in paint.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/sideviewwrx.JPG

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/sideview2wrx.JPG

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/rearviewwrx.JPG

Looks good Bill. Is that 35% all the way around? I'm getting my rims fixed tomorrow, and an alignment from my Minivan evasive manuvers on 270 in the snow. Then I'm going to see if Andy can do My car the same day he does my wifes car. My car looks really bad right now I am ashamed.....

Looks good Bill. Is that 35% all the way around? I'm getting my rims fixed tomorrow, and an alignment from my Minivan evasive manuvers on 270 in the snow. Then I'm going to see if Andy can do My car the same day he does my wifes car. My car looks really bad right now I am ashamed.....

It's 20% but its not dried it just was finished last night.Tint gets darker after 5days.

DId you get your Script changed for 20%?

I need to go and do the paperwork all over. They have new requirements I found out last time i was pulled over. I have to get a sworn afferdavit. It did not used to be like that.

I've got to find out about getting another eye surgery anyways so when I go in i will talk to them. Until then Blah I hope I don't have legal issues but screw it my comfort > 100$ ticket.

It's lighter then my monte was because of issues i had with my monte. Its been my experiance that cops if they can see your outline leave you alone. The monte was black.

Yeah I plan avoiding westerville. Its that strip of Worthington I have to go threw on 315. The part that gets me going is that I know in my mind that cops are optional. But I'm not risking something like that over a tint ticket. But I wont lie that the thought cgoes threw my mind. Its hard not to.

Once I have my paperwork and if cops keeping pulling me over I'm raising hell.

Figilo di Putannas pulled me over when I had my Black With Black wheels 88 Fiero GT "murdered Out" with 20%, The day I got them tinted (I was 19) I got ticketed on Main St in Westerville. :lol: He asked me to roll down the windows I said "I can't I'm not suposed to roll them down for 3 days!" :lol: I opened the door and he tested me at like 13% or something stupid and wrote me a ticket. (Fieros are just like WRXs with no metal frame) I got pulled over 2 more times in the same month and I had to go to Mayors court, they sent a Bailiff out to inspect my car to make sure I removed the Tint, Otherwise they were going to inpound my car. :lol:

Figilo di Putannas pulled me over when I had my Black With Black wheels 88 Fiero GT "murdered Out" with 20%, The day I got them tinted (I was 19) I got ticketed on Main St in Westerville. :lol: He asked me to roll down the windows I said "I can't I'm not suposed to roll them down for 3 days!" :lol: I opened the door and he tested me at like 13% or something stupid and wrote me a ticket. (Fieros are just like WRXs with no metal frame) I got pulled over 2 more times in the same month and I had to go to Mayors court, they sent a Bailiff out to inspect my car to make sure I removed the Tint, Otherwise they were going to inpound my car. :lol:

ouch.

Not to be a dick. Dont get me wrong i like tint; but why would sunglasses work for an eye disorder?

The sides and I hate wearing the wrap arounds. I also have the transition glasses but they don't work in the car. Yes I could survive with out it. Its a comfort issues and nothing more.

The hit is urs.

I wanted to goto the RallyX I've had allot of personal issues going on.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/rearviewwrx.JPG

So thats what the back end looks like. Very clean..... lol

track day will be fun wanna give me the hit?