Photo Leak: Chevrolet Camaro tricked out with GM Accessories

SinisterSS

Genuine Brembo Drilled rotors do not crack. The Cheap imitation ones on the net do. Hell the genuine Brembo drilled rotors for your car are cheaper than the Solid Brembos that you can only get at the dealer because Subaru has a contract with Brembo. :p

Uhh, Any drilled rotor put under racing stress will crack. Start googling. You'll find plenty of drilled rotors for "race" cars that cost more than all your rotors combined that will crack. ...

Well maybe not for me, You need more runway than me. I trap 108, 22 more MPH could be had and then brake before the turn off, at trails..... :p

Wait maybe at Norwalk I guess, Trails has a pretty short shutdown area. Norwalk's was huge!

You really don't have anything better to do than follow me around threads trying to crap on whatever I say.

Good Job Sir!:cool:

its still a prototype car, not a production model so it'll change

Indeed.

GM's still got to add a whole bunch of squeaks, implement the interior design by Fisher Price, queu up a black model with a red pin stripe, add a couple feet of overhang, and be sure to get the engine up over the front axle, install one acre of unused dashboard plain, spray paint the plastic bits chrome, and route the dual exhaust into a single pipe then back out to dual.

Give em time, it takes them a long time to prepare one of their concept cars for GM production.

• Upvote 1

Indeed.

GM's still got to add a whole bunch of squeaks, implement the interior design by Fisher Price, queu up a black model with a red pin stripe, add a couple feet of overhang, and be sure to get the engine up over the front axle, install one acre of unused dashboard plain, spray paint the plastic bits chrome, and route the dual exhaust into a single pipe then back out to dual.

Give em time, it takes them a long time to prepare one of their concept cars for GM production.

:lol:

Indeed.

:gtfo: :p