4/25 QS&L

SinisterSS

ha.. well after the barbed wire fence i went through 3 weeks ago.. anything parked next to mine looks like a show car... im ashamed to take her in public.. but i dont want to just sit at home either.. so im going to eat my pride :cool:

ha.. well after the barbed wire fence i went through 3 weeks ago.. anything parked next to mine looks like a show car... im ashamed to take her in public.. but i dont want to just sit at home either.. so im going to eat my pride :cool:

well my tranny is messed up so I don't race anyone because of that, so everyone thinks my car is for show only

Must've happened just after I left. I spoke very briefly with Ant tonight about new spot possibilities. I'm sure Brian will have some ideas as well.

Maybe 5 minutes after, at most. Please keep the well-informed...informed. No Rice. English owns me.

How many rev's does it take to park, anyway? breeee brraaap vrrooom *back up* vrroooom *cloud of unburnt gas*.

Good to see the car out, Hal.