4/25 QS&L

SinisterSS

Guest mrhobbz
I think so.

Kirks5oh-didn't miss much. Lots of revving and stereos blaring.

Cool, ty. I plan on making some ass burning pulled pork sometime this week :)

Guest mrhobbz
Tasty wings, too. Anyone notice their wings got a lot better last year?

Oh, and you can buy the Atomic sauce. Friend's dad has it in his fridge, forgot about it.

Niice, yeah I had two plates of their atomic wings. Tasty.. I plan on using it to make some pulled pork concoction for some tasty sammiches.

MedVet?

my wife took him to the hilliard emergency vet. he's been eating a lot of rocks in our backyard where they're doing construction (80lb golden--2 yrs old), and stopped eating yesterday. he vomitted all day, and we were concerned he had a small bowel obstruction. turns out he doesn't. he stayed overnight at the hospital, and is coming home tonight. found out on the x-ray that he has hip dysplasia, which i suspected by the way he walks every once in a while.

whoever the douchebag is in the red 3000gt, you need to quit driving around the parking lots like speed racer. Your car isn't cool, it sounds like shit and I hope your brokedick suspension falls apart so you can't annoy everyone with your riceness... K thnx bye

whoever the douchebag is in the red 3000gt, you need to quit driving around the parking lots like speed racer. Your car isn't cool, it sounds like shit and I hope your brokedick suspension falls apart so you can't annoy everyone with your riceness... K thnx bye

no shit! that was annoying has hell, and that goes for all the ricers! we don't care we already know your cars sound like shit so STOP!! we were told by CPD that its was ok to go back behind magic mountain and hang out just don't do anything stupid....ok thank you, well the ricer kids drive back and start their stupid bullshit, engine rev's squealing tires, and driving like idiots, cop walks back told all of use to leave.......thanks a lot to all of you stupid ass ricer kids (this statement doesn't apply to the ricer guys that don't act like retards trying to hump a door knob)