638hp/604lb-ft

Bigbird

Cool car certainly. Not sure why everone has got their balls in a bunch over 100hp/liter. That has been going on for eons now by everyone and their brother. Once you consider it has F/I it really isn't surprising, but rather expected.

*flame suit on*

Cool car certainly. Not sure why everone has got their balls in a bunch over 100hp/liter. That has been going on for eons now by everyone and their brother. Once you consider it has F/I it really isn't surprising, but rather expected.

*flame suit on*

i bet shanton's car is probably close to 300hp per liter

*flame suit on*

Everyone doesnt have their balls in a bunch. If you would just read, GM claimed 100hp/liter and they achieved it...thats all. Its quite hard for large cube motors to produce 100hp/liter from the factory, maybe in a Honda. Look at the Viper, 8.3L 600hp, not 830hp. Or the Ls7, 7.0L 505hp, not 700hp. U get my drift, yeah its been going on, but not from factory high performance cars.

*flame suit on*

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/2ten38.jpg

When this comes out will one still be able to purchase a LS7 equipped Vette?

Yup, the Z06 will still be around. :)

ZR1 is awesome, but I have heard they are all spoken for already. And with a 2000/year production limit, they will probably hold their value pretty well. Not that anything near its price can touch it.

*flame suit on*

Not even worth explaining it to you.

Maybe if Audi had designed it....

Not even worth explaining it to you.

Maybe if Audi had designed it....

:confused:

4.2l N/A V8 = 420HP

Same engine with a blower = 600+

Its a 6.2L V8 With a blower, and we are going to wet ourselves that it can produce 620hp + ???

Heres a bigger one 5.2L FI = 580hp..WOW FACTORY and can maintain peak torque: from 1,500-6,250rpm.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:confused:

4.2l N/A V8 = 420HP

Same engine with a blower = 600+

Its a 6.2L V8 With a blower, and we are going to wet ourselves that it can produce 620hp + ???

Heres a bigger one 5.2L FI = 580hp..WOW FACTORY and can maintain peak torque: from 1,500-6,250rpm.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please take the look at the PHYSICAL size of the 4.2L Audi motor vs. the PHYSICAL size of a 7.0L LS7. I bet you'll see the 4.2L motor is actually larger.

Who cares about displacement if the larger displacement motor still takes up less physical space, makes more power, costs less to make, and uses less fuel?

Please take the look at the PHYSICAL size of the 4.2L Audi motor vs. the PHYSICAL size of a 7.0L LS7. I bet you'll see the 4.2L motor is actually larger.

Who cares about displacement if the larger displacement motor still takes up less physical space, makes more power, costs less to make, and uses less fuel?

You Win!