FS: Teknic Speedstar Boots and Craftsman tool kit

Tomcat0403

I'm selling my pair of Teknic Speedstar boots black size 42 and a 168pc. Craftsman Mechanics tool kit.

The boots are great and i loved them but i bought a pair of oxtars and have no use for a second pair of boots. They performed very well and were very comfortable. Here is some info on them:

Product Features:

Boot Type: Full competition racing boot with 15 degree forward racing slant.

Unique features: Kangaroo outershell. Carbon / Kevlar foot brace system. Racing ultra-thin sole. Ultra light-weight construction.

Sole: Ultra thin competition sole.

Carbon / Kevlar foot brace system, with lace system. Stretch Kevlar footbridge. Oiled cowhide toe section.

Replaceable toe sliders.

Ski-type buckle calf adjustment.

Nylon shin plate and heel cup.

Twin zipper access system.

Nylon reinforced toe shifter plates.

Looking for $100 for them

As for the tools, the only reason i'm selling them is I bought a bigger set. The set comes with a hard plastic case and has standard and metric short and deep well sockets in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch drives with the socket wrenches. It also comes with combo wrenches and hex keys, again metric and standard. These are Craftsman tools and if they ever break take them back to Sears and get a new one no questions asked. Honestly there are a few pieces missing but nothing that can't be bought individually for a few bucks. (i dont have the kit in front of me so i will update this with the specific parts)

Looking for $90

Edited by Tomcat0403

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...