ahhhhh dig races I mean sitting around gone wrong!!

SRTurbo04

Sooo tonight shanton george some guy in a z06 a red mach1 an both my bikes...deceided to go do some dig races off of africa...after the z06 an I come back from racing come back an park annnn some cop easily 400pounds by weight comes out saying we were streetracing ....we wernt we done do anything of sort, ...an we all are gettin 110$$ tickets for bein in a park after hours... hmmm crap

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo tonight shanton george some guy in a z06 a red mach1 an both my bikes...deceided to go do some dig races off of africa...after the z06 an I come back from racing come back an park annnn some cop easily 400pounds by weight comes out saying we were streetracing ....we wernt we done do anything of sort, ...an we all are gettin 110$$ tickets for bein in a park after hours... hmmm crap

All parks close at 11pm. The last time I got popped at a park I was getting head. No, I didn't finish. I don't stay in the parks late anymore unless I'm on foot out in the middle of 'em. Look at it this way, at least you didn't get a street racing ticket... or he didn't eat you.

you mean mommies gas money...

Thats like calling the kettel black, didn't your mom just pay off your lightning? I know she bought your kenne bell too, as well as your nice condo in New Albany...don't forget about your little black toaster on wheels as well. Seems like the only thing you pay for is gas money...

Thats like calling the kettel black, didn't your mom just pay off your lightning? I know she bought your kenne bell too, as well as your nice condo in New Albany...don't forget about your little black toaster on wheels as well. Seems like the only thing you pay for is gas money...

that was then....i bought my condo myself and my tissue box as well (scion)...atleast i'm not attached to tit anymore cavin....i bet that milk taste really good with those cookies.

Guest mrhobbz
that was then....i bought my condo myself and my tissue box as well (scion)...atleast i'm not attached to tit anymore cavin....i bet that milk taste really good with those cookies.

ROFL I see what you did there!

cookies and milk you say!! hmmmmmm go on.......