Guns and Deer

robhawk

If i had not been done hunting i'd of called the game warden on their asses. the 3 guys dragging the deer thru the property as i was driving home that i spoke to didn't have a clue. 9acre A hole neighbor thinks he owns the hollar, sends his crew thru my woods but his pussy ass is always hiding on his property or tresspassing on someone who he knows is not home. This weekends muzzleloader hunting season, i don't have a muzzleloader but i'll be hunting them. desrespectful b.s. i should be able to come home and go hunting and know there hasn't been ten guys thru it.

If i had not been done hunting i'd of called the game warden on their asses. the 3 guys dragging the deer thru the property as i was driving home that i spoke to didn't have a clue. 9acre A hole neighbor thinks he owns the hollar, sends his crew thru my woods but his pussy ass is always hiding on his property or tresspassing on someone who he knows is not home. This weekends muzzleloader hunting season, i don't have a muzzleloader but i'll be hunting them. desrespectful b.s. i should be able to come home and go hunting and know there hasn't been ten guys thru it.

Get yourself some ankle traps. :D

Gotta love the arrogant! We have folks from the north down here that could give a shit les about the rules. It's really irritating.

Shit Gump, you shoulda told me we was gonna do some man hunting, I woulda made the trip up for that. I'm down for some good 'ol "Next of Kin" type justice.

I have a lot of garden rakes. They hide nicely under leaves with a nail in the handle...