Socializing my new puppy

ODoyle

I have been doing a lot of reading about the Pitbull breed and the bully breed in general and it seems that socializing them early is key in them not being complete and total douchebags to other people and other dogs. He is greeting other dogs while we are on our daily walks and bathroom trips and he doesnt shy away he is up there sniffing away and being friendly. I did some research on CR to see what info was on here about Pits and i ran across quite alot of people who own them and i was just curious if they wanted to share training tips,helpful hints and that sort of thing with me. Thorne seems very knowlegeable about this breeds so i am curious about his methods and advice

TIA

james:)

No probs here, either. While my dog, Titan, isn't too keen on adult dogs, he's raised a couple pups including another AmStaff and a pit. He's always been incredible with pups. Kinda weird. Speaking of which, I've currently found him a pit gf. Pups by the end of the year if things go right.