Cruisefest

phil

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my little brother could make a better looking web page than that garbage. I always forget how damn bad it looks.

is it still in pataskala?

I'm pretty sure this is the correct place: Frontier Ranch, 8836 York Rd Sw Pataskala, OH 43062.

10 miles East of Columbus on U.S. Route 40 between Etna and Kirkersville.

whitetrashfest ftl..............

i havent been there in years. last time i remember going was a long time ago. it was still pretty fun though. the cars were kind of shitty, but getting wasted and looking at some tittays. (nasty or not) was still quite fun. haha i think the last time i went was when i got drunk and passed out in shantons car.

Haha... I went to cruisefest my freshman year in highschool... it was a bunch of rice and a bunch of rednecks... I guess the best part was passing out beads to see titties and the wet t-shirt contest... other than that it was pretty much trash

dude, imagine sandwich bags foll of tapioca pudding. Just because a bioch wants to show her knockers doesn't mean they're worth looking at. I've heard nothig but horror stories from that event.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r185/psychofish77/40_Old_Virgin.jpg