Wtf??

Twistedrx7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago ROFL. I never seen more bums in my life.

Not sure about your experiences, but I've been to Chicago a few times, and I've consistently found it to be an exceptionally clean, well-kept city, especially considering it's sheer size. (Four million people in the city alone, ten million in the metro area.) I can definitely say that I never got the impression Chicago was plagued by bums. In fact, and somewhat oddly, the city where I've seen the most "bums" has been Indianapolis - I was there about a month ago, and they were everywhere.

Guest mrhobbz
So uhm... me visiting CR like once a month means that I troll here for friends? Buhhhhhhh.............. Says the guy who paid money to have a section created on said internet forum SPECIFICALLY for him to troll in.

Hobbz: Replacing "jesus" with "Faggot" in my name doesn't constitute a worthy insult. Until you're able to come up with something more effective, please hop off my nuts.

Sorry, wasn't trying to insult you nor do I care for your opinions. I definitely don't swing anybodies fuckin nuts so keep flattering yourself tool.

Not sure about your experiences, but I've been to Chicago a few times, and I've consistently found it to be an exceptionally clean, well-kept city, especially considering it's sheer size. (Four million people in the city alone, ten million in the metro area.) I can definitely say that I never got the impression Chicago was plagued by bums. In fact, and somewhat oddly, the city where I've seen the most "bums" has been Indianapolis - I was there about a month ago, and they were everywhere.

Windsor was hell. Every few steps..."Hey man, got some change?" or "hey can I bum a cig?"

Plagued. For sure. Columbus x10.

Guest mrhobbz
Windsor was hell. Every few steps..."Hey man, got some change?" or "hey can I bum a cig?"

Plagued. For sure. Columbus x10.

Its like east LA but not as ghetto.

I donated money to CR to help out something I like. I guesse when you have money a simple transaction that causes you humor is not even a afterthought.

On topic.

Imurobgyn Said there was a layer of snow on teh ground.

Guest mrhobbz
I donated money to CR to help out something I like. I guesse when you have money a simple transaction that causes you humor is not even a afterthought.

On topic.

Imurobgyn Said there was a layer of snow on teh ground.

Translation please? :)