Going Back To School

OneToEnvy

while there are exceptions, people who graduate college with a degree, make more money than those that don't go to college. this is not opinion, its fact.

this is why im going.. i need to make good money... i dont want to have to limit my self or my future family... because i wanted to be lazy when i was 22

Talk to your counselors, study, and GO TO CLASS. I've slacked off for the past two years and wasted a lot of time and money. Do whatever it takes to keep yourself motivated.

I've learned from my mistakes, but if I woulda been smart about it, I could have been graduating next year.

while there are exceptions, people who graduate college with a degree, make more money than those that don't go to college. this is not opinion, its fact.

It raises the question though: Is success more likely because of the specific knowledge and accreditation OR is it because secondary education attracts people who are more motivated, self-actualized individuals?

An unmotivated loaner could be forcibly enrolled in college and be just as useless with an education as he was without.

The ultimate determinant of financial success is motivation.

Ok.. so here is an update..

They wont give me one penny for school... i have to tke out loans right at the begining... for a classes that cost $80 a credit hour.. so what do i do?

do i take out the loans?.. or do i change my fafsa?... im just not sure what to do :(

It raises the question though: Is success more likely because of the specific knowledge and accreditation OR is it because secondary education attracts people who are more motivated, self-actualized individuals?

An unmotivated loaner could be forcibly enrolled in college and be just as useless with an education as he was without.

The ultimate determinant of financial success is motivation.

you're absolutely right. 90% of college is just effort, and not knowledge--that's what i found

Ok.. so here is an update..

They wont give me one penny for school... i have to tke out loans right at the begining... for a classes that cost $80 a credit hour.. so what do i do?

do i take out the loans?.. or do i change my fafsa?... im just not sure what to do :(

Just mooch off other people.