WTB: Stock evo 8 or 9 wheels/tires

blueG60rado

Okay I'm not sure how 5 year old advans w/ 33% left constitutes great tires.............

A brief search on evom yielded this and several like this.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=328951&highlight=stock

I want something local obviously so I don't have to pay for shipping. If you change your mind let me know, otherwise next....

that bluefire is a scammer, he is also on dsmtuners, my friend chris was supposed to buy the wheels off him when we where at camp pendleton, in so cal, we drove an hour to meet up with him then waited around for 2 hours, said he was lost, he finally ended up showing up , the wheels where fucking horrible, the tires prolly had 5% if that, radial where showing on 2 of the tires. guy was a fucking joke and a liar. he ended up buying a set from evo35r for 600.

my friend mark has a set with 75% rims in perfect shape for 600$ just to let you know.

you should of asked me, I just sold a set that I had for over 4 years to a member on columbus dsm, but i got alot more then 350$ out of them

Guest GMoney
Okay I'm not sure how 5 year old advans w/ 33% left constitutes great tires.............

A brief search on evom yielded this and several like this.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=328951&highlight=stock

I want something local obviously so I don't have to pay for shipping. If you change your mind let me know, otherwise next....

First off the tires are not 5 years old, i purchaced the car in 05, and i loved the first set of Advans so much that i spent the crazy money and bought a second set last summer so they are not even a year old. Second the wheels and tires are in great shape, people on here can vouch for how anal i am about my things. Third i am not trying to sell them, you wanted them i have them, because everything that own is for sale for a price. Don't get shitty about a price just say thanks, but no thanks!

Don't get shitty about a price just say thanks, but no thanks!

So what price do you want? You never really made one.

I'm not sure what kind of offer you expect when you ask an owner of a 1gen to make an offer. :thumbup: