Assembly Technician

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

TITLE: Assembly Technician

REPORTING TO: Operations Manager

DIRECT REPORTS: n/a

EXEMPTION STATUS: Non - Exempt

SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:

Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Assembly Technician is responsible for product assembly, test, and disassembly of the product line. He/she is responsible for assembling product according to manufacturing drawing in a safe manner while ensuring high quality.

He /she works closely with other departments such as engineering, materials, project management and customers.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

 Assemble and test products per drawings instructions and procedures.

 Disassemble products and prepare for shipment and packaging

 Follow all safety practices within manufacturing

 Demonstrate company products to customers and suppliers

 Trouble shoot equipment and provide feedback into Engineering and materials for resolution

 Installation and start-up assistance when needed

JOB REQUIREMENTS

 High school diploma, preferred two year degree minimum

 Read hydraulic, gas, electrical, mechanical prints

 Operate electrical test equipment and be proficient in electrical troubleshooting

 1 year experience with basic computer use

 Working knowledge of hydraulic, cooling, pneumatic, and high/low pressure systems

 Knowledge of NEC code

 Safety certification including crane certification and lifting practices

 Candidate must be a self-starter, with proven ability to meet established timelines and goals

 Action oriented, comfortable in a fast paced environment

 Able to make decisions and describe to upstream customers why the decisions make sense for the business

 Ability to travel 15% including internationally

You can contact me and i will get you in touch with the proper people, I am not vouching for anyone. I am just posting this because it is a good job, with good benifits, at a good small company, you will get a ton of experience in every system you can think of, and you get to work alone for the most part, you must be a neat freak and take pride in your work and where you work, cause it will only be you and it will show if you don't. 401K matching, 2 weeks paid vacation, and health benifits.

Guest mrhobbz
Different type of press my friend, this use's a vaccume at 1st then fill with argon gas, and heat up to ^^^^ deg c. And hold for 1 hr 150,000 psi to basicly forge, powdered materials... High tech. stuff!!!

Dan

Yeah I know :) I've seen them before, they're interesting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GMoney
Wow only one person wants a job that pays 12-18 per hour with benifits and paid 3+ weeks vacation with only a HSE required? It's in north columbus, right by Iron pony!