License test

Big Chief2011647545501

Hey, guys I got my title for my bike on Saturday finally, got my tags for it today and signed up for the test tomorrow, wish me luck.

Big Chief201 what did you end up taking your test on?

the daytona 600 was a peice of cake way more overrated than people say. The one in hilliard is your best bet go out there some night at like 7 and practice it they have the pavement marked so you can just roll around through it its off cemetary on the right just past taco bell

the daytona 600 was a peice of cake way more overrated than people say. The one in hilliard is your best bet go out there some night at like 7 and practice it they have the pavement marked so you can just roll around through it its off cemetary on the right just past taco bell

LOL that's funny because that is where I'm scheduled to take it tomorrow at 9AM. I live on the far east side so I'm thinking about heading over to that side of town early, so maybe I can practice before they open and then get something to eat and go back for the test.