It begins

Twistedrx7

And how many of them are still running?...

I just think the rotary is a weak platform.

However rx7 store does do some sweet stuff.

Exavier is sweet but I think he is also changing his platform.

:asshole:

Touche"

Mine runs fine...want to chase it? Now?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of rotaries are going to be running around this summer. Just you wait. i think we all have some tricks up our sleeves.

has any rotary from columbus ever make it under 11 seconds? im not even trying to be funny or a dick, but everytime ive seen one run at NTR or larue , it never seems to be as fast as people claim.

BTW i know there are really fast rotarys around the world, seems like the aussies have it down the best, either way wish we still kept our rx3 from back in the day.

has any rotary from columbus ever make it under 11 seconds? im not even trying to be funny or a dick, but everytime ive seen one run at NTR or larue , it never seems to be as fast as people claim.

BTW i know there are really fast rotarys around the world, seems like the aussies have it down the best, either way wish we still kept our rx3 from back in the day.

not that i know of with a rotary...there have been quite a few with the numbers to do it, but going from paper to practice is a whole other ballgame. high hp and rather low tq, they really need some talent behind the wheel, plus i don't know of many guys that are serious about drag racing, it's mainly a roll/twisty club.

Actually it's those Freakin' Ricans. Look up GRS motorsports on 7club, they have all kinds of crazy sick ass rotary videos. Seems like they are always in Starlets or something... 1000+ whp out of a 2-rotor seems the norm down there.

Aussie/Kiwis would be a close 2nd though...

Oh yea, to the OP, my guess is... GAS TURBINE! :cool:

not that i know of with a rotary...there have been quite a few with the numbers to do it, but going from paper to practice is a whole other ballgame. high hp and rather low tq, they really need some talent behind the wheel, plus i don't know of many guys that are serious about drag racing, it's mainly a roll/twisty club.

The big single car from Marion went mid 11's @ 120+ with like 450 wheel, didnt it?

The big single car from Marion went mid 11's @ 120+ with like 450 wheel, didnt it?

You are refering to Jake Keller. He is on this forum. He went 11.5 @ 124 with 440 whp. He was also running Zayviers slicks. The car ran damn good. Too bad he had to pull out of it at the 1/8th everytime due to ass end breaking loose. He really could have got a 11.1/2 out of it.

Jackson

I ran a 11.83 @ 118 (1.77 60') pass at LaRue, on ET streets, street ported motor, ported stock twin turbos @ 15psi. Blew the diff two passes later.

I was in the final stages of high-boost (18-20psi) tuning my half-bridgeport, GT35R, upgraded rear end, when it was crushed. I was pretty confident it would have been sniffing high 10's. I will never know now.

I ran a 11.83 @ 118 (1.77 60') pass at LaRue, on ET streets, street ported motor, ported stock twin turbos @ 15psi. Blew the diff two passes later.

I was in the final stages of high-boost (18-20psi) tuning my half-bridgeport, GT35R, upgraded rear end, when it was crushed. I was pretty confident it would have been sniffing high 10's. I will never know now.

wow thats very impressive on stock twins!