Donate to me..

OneToEnvy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give you five dollars to kill yourself. in fact, i'll put your kid through college if you kill yourself right this instant. if you don't have a kid, go fuck a hooker bareback then kill yourself.

edit: http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/01/save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg

i'll give you five dollars to kill yourself. in fact, i'll put your kid through college if you kill yourself right this instant. if you don't have a kid, go fuck a hooker bareback then kill yourself.

edit: http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/01/save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg

Cause life is a game that no one wins / But you deserve a headstart the way your life's goin' / So throw in the towel cause your life ain't shit / No take that towel and hang yourself with it / Life's short and hard like a body-building elf / So save the planet and kill yourself / If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about / Lift your head up and blow your brains out,

You wanna die intentionally due to your masochist nature you're impatient; death comes eventually but you want instant gratification suicide's been attempted; you're not alive if you meant it and if you survive you'll be labeled demented and sent to somewhere expensive where they'll keep you stable with narcotics strapped to a table in a place full of psychotics locked in a rubber room unable to bash your skull or hang yourself with a cable It's ironic like a fable depression has infected you, you're under the impression It's best to put a Tech to your neck and apply pressure to the trigger mechanism. phew.

Oh by the way, I'll be accepting hand outs from any random strangers. So if anyone wants to shoot a couple hundred dollars my way. PM me and we can arrange it.

You wanna die intentionally due to your masochist nature you're impatient; death comes eventually but you want instant gratification suicide's been attempted; you're not alive if you meant it and if you survive you'll be labeled demented and sent to somewhere expensive where they'll keep you stable with narcotics strapped to a table in a place full of psychotics locked in a rubber room unable to bash your skull or hang yourself with a cable It's ironic like a fable depression has infected you, you're under the impression It's best to put a Tech to your neck and apply pressure to the trigger mechanism. phew.

Oh by the way, I'll be accepting hand outs from any random strangers. So if anyone wants to shoot a couple hundred dollars my way. PM me and we can arrange it.

do you accept hundreds of dollars in the form of bullets? cuz i can shoot those your way.