Yup another one!

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ToFu Man
LoL awww now you made me blush! :D But I want to see how your car runs now though! Let me know and we'll go try it out sometime :cool:

Hey Brandon... Do you want some of dees?

lol i know you have something new done to your car. but i will give it another run with you. my car has been sitting for about 2 weeks now. clutch should arrive tomorrow. but then again 2 guys,low jacks + 300 pound tranny = along time lol.. but i will try n race you this friday night if i get it done on time.. say 30 roll? n some bucks since gas is 4++??!! crazy

p.s its not the same car. i can redline now : )

lol i know you have something new done to your car. but i will give it another run with you. my car has been sitting for about 2 weeks now. clutch should arrive tomorrow. but then again 2 guys,low jacks + 300 pound tranny = along time lol.. but i will try n race you this friday night if i get it done on time.. say 30 roll? n some bucks since gas is 4++??!! crazy

p.s its not the same car. i can redline now : )

Nope same ol car haha. LoL I just wanted to see what the outcome will be since you been doin some stuff under the hood :D Oh yeah... good luck with your trans!!!

Westbound and down, eighteen wheels a-rollin?

Ah we gonna do what they say can't be done

We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there

I'm westbound, just watch old Bandit run

nice ride

hahahaha love it. i love that movie sooo much i bought a 79 closet thing to a 77 i could get haha

-B.C.

Guest ToFu Man
Nope same ol car haha. LoL I just wanted to see what the outcome will be since you been doin some stuff under the hood :D Oh yeah... good luck with your trans!!!

haha sounds good it should be done tomorrow night and be ready for you friday night.. i hit u up on the celly friday around 9 30. i lower my boost for you : ) lets say 8 pounds?? haha im messin

haha sounds good it should be done tomorrow night and be ready for you friday night.. i hit u up on the celly friday around 9 30. i lower my boost for you : ) lets say 8 pounds?? haha im messin

and i'll leave the t tops off for you :asshole: lol